Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

I just found my case was certified today. Good luck to everyone! Be patient and keep praying! I've seen a lot of green recently in Trackit.com!

Approved !!

Hi Guys,

I just came to know that my PERM case that was in audit for last 7 months and had been filed 11 months back has been approved.

Audit was to verify the experience in job ads.

We will be preparing to file for I-140 now.

I have a couple of questions and will really appreciate if someone could help.
1. I have an education equivalency case ( 3 years Diploma + 1 PG Computers), can we file I-140 in EB2 Premium?
2. If it gets denied in EB2, can we file another one in EB3?
3. Is there any chance that I-140 can be audited again and if Yes, How much time it might take?

Thanks

PERM Approval and Tracking

Hi all,
I have filed my PERM under EB2(MS+3) on Aug 8th. I confirmed with My company and they say that it is still in process. it is filed in Atlanta center. Is there any way we can track the status with PERM CASE NO (not LIN#)?

Usually how long does PERM takes?

Thank you
Nkad

Atlanta Perm

Submitted PERM 9/25/06
Uk Citizen
EB3 - skilled worker - Administrative Assistant
9/27 Currently showing In Process, 9/27 received application questionaire with 4 easy questions, returned online, email received acknowledging answers were acceptable and application will continue processing...

PERM - Labor Substitution

Hi All,

Do Approved PERM labor can be used for me? (especially in order to have the better priority date)

Thanks
Arun

LC approved in 8 days!

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know my lawyer refiled my case on Sept 7, 2006 and my LC was approved in 8 days (Atlanta Processing Center) on September 15, 2006!

Some of you may remember my long story and how they denied the case after audit saying the signatures were not original (they were probably signed in black ink - please everyone make sure your employer uses blue ink on all forms!!) After what happened to my case my attorney asks all his clients to sign in blue ink JUST to be safe!

I would like to advise anyone (and this is just my humble opinion) who has been denied over computer glitches, human errors etc to not bother filing motion to reconsider or appeal to BALCA. I did both and I think it was a waste of precious time. Luckily on the advice of an attorney they withdrew my BALCA petition, and had to redo the recruitment. I could not believe it was approved in 8 days - I almost felt guilty for everyone else who has been waiting for so long.

This forum has helped me so much. I sincerely wish each and everyone of you good luck.

May the force be with you :)

When do I start calling/emailing?

:confused: I've been waiting for 69 days now. I know that's not a long time by the standards of this forum, but I am getting impatient and I am getting worried about the financial health of my firm. So I want my GC pronto! When is an appropriate time to call/write the Atlanta PERM office about my case status, and is there any worry that an inquiry could trigger either a delay or an audit?

thanks!

Perma said:
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know my lawyer refiled my case on Sept 7, 2006 and my LC was approved in 8 days (Atlanta Processing Center) on September 15, 2006!

Some of you may remember my long story and how they denied the case after audit saying the signatures were not original (they were probably signed in black ink - please everyone make sure your employer uses blue ink on all forms!!) After what happened to my case my attorney asks all his clients to sign in blue ink JUST to be safe!

I would like to advise anyone (and this is just my humble opinion) who has been denied over computer glitches, human errors etc to not bother filing motion to reconsider or appeal to BALCA. I did both and I think it was a waste of precious time. Luckily on the advice of an attorney they withdrew my BALCA petition, and had to redo the recruitment. I could not believe it was approved in 8 days - I almost felt guilty for everyone else who has been waiting for so long.

This forum has helped me so much. I sincerely wish each and everyone of you good luck.

May the force be with you :)

Hi Perma,

How long was the gap between the denial and re-filing. I'm converting my BEC to PERM and wondering if it gets denied can I refile as a fresh application. The basis for the question is, the conversion cases take an average of 6 months. So wondering if it gets denied after 6 months will the ads expire etc.. I'm aware of the conversion risks.

Labour's Approved

Hi All,

It is great to share my Happiness with you all. As i got most of the information regarding the GC process and Issues encountered from these
Forums

My Lawer told me that Both my Labour's (Details Below)

EB3:-Dec 13th 2004
SWA:IL(DBEC)

EB2:-June 9th 2006
Perm Atlanta.

Please do Advice me what would be my next Step.Should i Go with. EB3/EB2

Waited for long time...

I have posted before. My perm application was filed last September, went to the status of AUDIt in May. 90 days later, when my attorney followed up, they said there is a unique issue needed to be resolved, and let us wait another 6-8 week to follow up. Now, 6 week passed, nothing heard. Is mine the longest case?

My PERM got Approved

Hi All,

Wanted to share a good news. My PERM got approved in 35 days from Atlanta centre. It wa a conversion case from BPC Philly. MY actual proirity date is 17 March 2005.

Thank you all for your help and inputs.

Regards

Atlanta or Chicago?

I am wondering which states go to Atlanta? I am from Ohio....would it be Chicago(makes sense) or Atlanta?

Why does atlanta take longer than chicago to process PERM?

When I look at www.trackitt.com, atlanta response rate is lagging by months as compared to chicago?

Also, is the delay by state or processing center?