Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

Is U'r Eb3 or Eb2. And also can you please tell about your job posting and work experiemce details.
Thanks.

<<<Is U'r Eb3 or Eb2. And also can you please tell about your job posting and work experiemce details.>>

Its EB2. Job Posting is for a doctor.

EB3 Approval Atlanta

My case was approved last week, filed May 30, 2006. It is EB3, bachelor +6 months. Staistical analyst. I had a denial earlier this year. Then it took them 6 months to deny, based on PO Box # address, or something and I had to do the recruting all over,but...now it is done. Good luck to everybody.

Is there anyone filed late July and early august and still waiting. I've seen quite a few people getting approvals in one or two weeks and I am still waiting which make me very nervous.

Labor approved

My labor was filed in Jan 2005, in EB2-RIR, converted to PERM in Mar 2006, it got approved on 08/17/2006 almost after 6 months after converted into PERM. Let's see now when this 485 dates becomes avvailable.

Perm Process Chart

Somebody has recently posted a very simplified chart to understand PERM process/advertisement time frames etc. I am unable to search it, would some one please post the link or chart again?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

jadoo85 said:
Somebody has recently posted a very simplified chart to understand PERM process/advertisement time frames etc. I am unable to search it, would some one please post the link or chart again?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

Here it is...

Labor Certified

My LC has been certified.

EB-2, MS + 0 (SOC: 15-1011.00)
Centert: Atlanta
Filed: 06/26/2006
Certified: 08/24/2006

PERM Denied

After 11 months my application denied based on "Kellog Case" criteria.
My lawyer has checked everyting correct for alternate quelification.
Does anyone has this type of experience? What to do?

PERM Advertisement question

Under professional recruitment information.
Is it possible to have some recruitment done with in last 30 days of filing PERM, or should all adds should be atleast 30 days old.
Also does recruitment like add on employer website, or job search website has to run for atleast 30 days or ?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

Only one of three additional ads is allowed to be placed within 30-day window from the submission.
The law doesn't mention exactly how long each of the additional jobs should be posted. I expect a week or two would be fine. I used a week or bit more lated and I had no problem.

jadoo85 said:
Under professional recruitment information.
Is it possible to have some recruitment done with in last 30 days of filing PERM, or should all adds should be atleast 30 days old.
Also does recruitment like add on employer website, or job search website has to run for atleast 30 days or ?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

Po Box For Perm

THANKS espreso.

I have one more question.
The clinic where I work does not get its mail delivery from USPS, and we have set up a P.O Box address to get our mail. I understand that DOL does not allow to use PO Box address. Is there any way around it? That we can file the PERM and can get the copy when they mail it?

Thanks.