Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

PERM Labor Approval!

Guys,
My labor was filed on 9/20/2006 and was approved on 10/3/2006 (date on the letter). Letter was received by the laywer on 10/13/2006. My case is
EB2 and Atlanta processing center.

Good luck to all.

koolbaap said:
Hi All,

It is great to share my Happiness with you all. As i got most of the information regarding the GC process and Issues encountered from these
Forums

My Lawer told me that Both my Labour's (Details Below)

EB3:-Dec 13th 2004
SWA:IL(DBEC)

EB2:-June 9th 2006
Perm Atlanta.

Please do Advice me what would be my next Step.Should i Go with. EB3/EB2

EB3 the priority date is May 2002 and EB2 is current. Therefore you shoud go EB2.

where did you get that information?

Hi there,

Can you tell me where you got this information that 75% of the conversion cases are getting denied? I think this is wrong. Can you tell me your souces?

Thanks,
H1Babu

PERM approved

Hi,
I have been a silent observer of this forum. I wanted to let you guys know that my PERM case has been approved.

Priority date :August 10,2006
Approved date: October 20,2006
EB2
Atlanta

Good luck to all.

Education?

Hi,
Congratulations. BTW what is your education background like 3 yr or 4 yr degree or do you have MS from US?

jnlk said:
Hi,
I have been a silent observer of this forum. I wanted to let you guys know that my PERM case has been approved.

Priority date :August 10,2006
Approved date: October 20,2006
EB2
Atlanta

Good luck to all.

IT looks like there is no use of just fighting on retrogression alone you have to raise the voice against FBI Name check delays which is also taking 1 - 3 years.

Issues:
a) Labor BEC - 3 years
b) I 140 - 2 weeks to 1 year
c) Retrogression - Typically will stop you and you might have to wait for 6 months to 3 years
d) New thing - FBI Name check (under 485) is taking around 1 - 3 years

Perm Atlanta

Hello everybody.

I'm waiting for an answer from labor dept since JAN 16, 2007

PERM applied: JAN 16, 2007
Requirements: Bachelor + 6 or Masters + 1, foreign language req.
category: EB 2

Best regards and wish luck to everybody.:confused:

My PERM

EB3, Filed 01/26/07, Atlanta. Still in process.

Why so slow?

Who can tell me the processing time of Atlanta Center?

Thanks,

Good luck to everyone.

PERM FILE DATE: 8 JAN 2007
Center: Atlanta

is there any online tracking system where we can check PERM case status?

PERM applied on May 9
Employer State: NY
Category: EB2, M+0
Notification: same day
Sponsorship email: same day

PERM FILE DATE: 8 JAN 2007

is there any online tracking system where we can check PERM case status?

My lawyer told me only lawyer and employer can check the status unless they give you the user name and passward.

Atlanta Frustration - Get Media Involved

LETS ASK ALL MEDIA THAT WE CAN CONTACT, TO PUBLISH THIS AND OFFICIALLY INQUIRE ABOUT THIS FROM ATL.

With thousands of qualified people wasting their time and energy to track their PERM applications at the Atlanta DOL Center, Atlanta Center says "... it is more fun this way...".

Atlanta Announces Random Approval Process

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlanta PERM Processing Center Announces Random Approval Process
"FIFO" is Scrapped

February 15, 2006
BS News Wire

Under pressure from applicants desperately awaiting results, the Atlanta PERM Processing Center has declared that the PERM Processing Center has abandoned the First-In-First-Out (FIFO) procedure, and replaced it with a random drawing. Hope Lesnesh, a spokeswoman for USCIS's Atlanta PERM Processing Center, announced today in a news conference that FIFO did not work very well from the beginning because the processing center's employees spent too much time stacking application folders in chronological order, and had difficulty in general reading calendars. "We are much better at pulling application folders from the stack at random; plus it's more fun this way," said Ms. Lesnesh.

The PERM system was touted by lawmakers as the cure-all for the multi-year backlogs that have plagued the employment-based greencard application system. Some applicants have waited more than 6 years for their applications to be processed, without having been provided any explanation for the delay. Under the new random-order system, applications are processed in a completely random order. "This is completely fair and transparent," explained Ms. Lesnesh, "because everybody has equal chance, and the procedure is very simple."

So, Atlanta abandons FIFO, they are heavily backlogged, people are highly frustrated with their terrible productivity and Ms. Lesnesh talks about "... equal chance..." , " ... this procedure is simple ... " , " ... fair and transparent... " , " ... employees can't read calenders... ", WOW!!

I request you all to publish this story.With the CIR dead, Employment Based priority dates "CURRENT", this is the hottest immigration topic.

Thanks,

news-tips@nytimes.com,
bizday@nytimes.com,
foreign@nytimes.com,
metro@nytimes.com,
national@nytimes.com,
washington@nytimes.com,
executive-editor@nytimes.com,
managing-editor@nytimes.com,
nytnews@nytimes.com,
oped@nytimes.com,
editorial@nytimes.com,
letters@washpost.com,
national@washpost.com,
foreign@washpost.com,
letters@nypost.com
date Jun 20, 2007 10:38 PM
subject News TIP: IMMIGRATION = "FRUSTRATION"
mailed-by gmail.com

"Immigration NEWS: What a mess!"

Hundreds of people waiting for PERM decisions from Atlanta Foreign Labor Certificate Center. Please post the following link to see how frustrated people are and the efforts they are doing, wasting so much of their time which otherwise could be so much productive. These are the highly talented aliens that seek Employment based immigration into USA but are being wasted.

http://www.trackitt.com/discussion-forums/atlanta-perm/5682731/

I strongly feel that all media can collectively start an OFFICIAL INQUIRY to force DOL to respond and take corrective action and affect. Otherwise, people are going to miss the boat, unless this is what was planned by DHS. Please help the people who want to stay legally in US.

Thanks,

D.

ALTANTA Vs. CHICAGO:

http://www.trackitt.com/discussion-forums/atlanta-perm/4827173/

_______________________________________________________________-

Curious to hear any new experiences ? My case # starts with A- its filed on 05/18/07. The status is shown as "In Process" when my employer checked 2 days ago. I was wondering how I can help towards any efforts directed to fix this issue.

Regards