Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

Help needed asap

Hi Gurus,

I have been a silent spectator of this fabulous website for ages, or atleast for the past 3 years ever since I joined this LC trauma. I apologize for barging in, didn't mean to break the flow of the thread. I really need some help here. I applied for my LC in Nov 2003, received my 45 day letter in June 2005 but no word on the approval yet. I am sick of waiting in the line with a hope that someday will be my day.

I plan to jump into the PERM process and try my luck there. I know I may be close to getting it approved, but the million dollar questin still remains unanswered and that is ....WHEN will I get approved?????

Could anyone of you guys, recommend any good, real good attorneys out here in California region who can help me out in filing PERM....pls...pls let me know guys.

Thanks in advance for your timely anticipated response.

calling DOL

HI
my PERM was filed 60 days ago...still pending. It was filed after 2 denials.
I want to know, is there a way to reach the DOL and talk to the officer taking care of my PERM, as to y is there a delay.

any advices?? should my lawyer do that?
denied for 180 day adv. expiration
refiled may 2006
still pending

Certified!! God Bless You All!!!

Just got back from work and checked DOLETA website as usual and I couldn't believe my eyes! "In process" has been changed to "Certified"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE ATLANTA PEOPLE AND YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK GOD!! THANK BUDDHA!! THANK EVERY GOD AND GODESS IN THE UNIVERSE!!! I'LL SEE YA ALL AT I-140 FORUM SOON!! JUST BE PATIENT AND U WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS SOON!!
THANKS AGAIN, EVERYONE!!!!!

EB2
Filed: 4/18/06
certified: 7/7/06

sexyanita said:
Just got back from work and checked DOLETA website as usual and I couldn't believe my eyes! "In process" has been changed to "Certified"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE ATLANTA PEOPLE AND YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK GOD!! THANK BUDDHA!! THANK EVERY GOD AND GODESS IN THE UNIVERSE!!! I'LL SEE YA ALL AT I-140 FORUM SOON!! JUST BE PATIENT AND U WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS SOON!!

EB2

Congratulations!!! I am really glad for you. :D

sexyanita said:

EB2

How do you check the DOLETA site? I thought it's only for employer?

Congrats

sexyanita said:

EB2
Congrats :D :D

congrats anita...its good 2 see every approval...makes u not lose hope!!

For those of you with approved labors, did the employer or attorney received an email when the labor was certified? I wonder if the only way to know is by checking the website.

July approval

10-2005 first file
4-2006 denied :(
7-10-2006 refile
7-20-2006 certified :)
EB2 MS+0

I have an old LC pending in PBEC :eek: :mad:

EB2
February: got a real bad lawyer through a not-so-close friend
April: started the first job advertisement
May - June: lawyer got me an unbelievablly high prevailing wage, fired him right away; found a new lawyer, edited the job description, got new prevailing wage, and did the rest of job advertisement
Mid June - Mid July: quiet waiting period

July 18th: perm filed. sponsorship survey followed within the hour, answered back on the same day.

Now: in process, praying...

Atlanta PERM Approval

Our company filed a PERM case (NOT MINE) on July 13, 2006 and it got certified on July 26, 2006 (13 days). This is an EB-3 case filed from Florida.

At least, this tells us that Atlanta PERM Center is not hibernating.

My EB2 PERM case that was filed on April 27, 2006 is still "In Process".

Shame on Atlanta PERM Center

My PERM application was filed on 20th October 2005. The lawyer recieved an audit notice on 18th Feb asking for proofs of relevant experience.

The response to audit was sent on 28th Feb with all the relevant documentation. The case has been "In Process" since. When they boast of their new PERM system then why such a delay.

I am completing 6 years on my H1 in another 3 months and I am not sure if I will get a 7th year extension or not, depending on the outcome of this labor filing.

It a shame that they play with people's life and career like this when it is people like us who they seek the most to run their businesses.

Please wake up....

what does IP: In Process mean: I am new to this

My Perm was filed on 22nd June 2006. July 27th it shows as "In process" what does it mean. Does it mean it is still pending? what stage it is can anyone tell me? will i be audited?

Thanks a lot

Atlanta DOL Phone Number

Would someone please post the contact number for DOL/Perm Atlanta office?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

Perm filed via FedEx.....

EB2
MS, 10+ yrs experience
Perm filed 3/10/06

I have a little wierd situation. My attorney tells me that my employer was not listed in the list of of employers to file the PERM application online. So they had to send the PERM application via mail. Has anyone had this situation? Does the processing time significanlty increase? I am running out of time on H1B. Suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks all.

Balca

How can we contact BALCA to withdraw a case that was automatically referred to BALCA?
Also is it possible to file a new ETA if the case is pending with BALCA?

Thanks.

Jadoo85

PERM Aproved

Applied : 11/03/05
Audit letter: 02/03/06 (language necessity)
Response to Atlanta: 02/20/06
Approved: 05/26/06 (~200 days)
Certified forms were lost in the mail, a request for duplicates was made and the forms were finally received on June 16, 2006

State : FL (Atlanta Center)
Category : EB-3 World
Job: Research Associate- non profit hospital

I-140 has been submitted already and now another long wait begins for 485 applicaton. I was able to extend the H1-B for another 3 years (yrs 7-9), so that is at least a positive ending.

Good luck to everyone, hang in there.

Thanks-