Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

bluewaves20 said:
Hi Guys,
My EB-2 PERM from Atlanta was approved.

PD: March/22/2006
AD: May/24/2006

No Audit.

I do have a question for your gurus,

I had a pending EB-3 case in PBEC with priority date of May/2003. IF the pending EB-3 Labor is approved later on this year, can I somehow use May/2003 as my priority date on my approved EB-2 case??

Thanks for sharing.

Congrats!!! You can use the earlier priority date only if you get another I-140 approved for the earlier EB3 labor.

Read about retention of priority dates below:
http://www.murthy.com/news/UDinsigs.html

Please Please

:confused:
afocante said:
Hi, does anybody know any PERM Audit Tracker or PERM Audit Forum ? My case it was audit, I sent the docs but no idea what's going on.

Please Please, anyone in Audit? What's the timeframe? Any answer or success case?????

thanks

Alex
:(

afocante said:
Ok, I understand, but what are the chances? What's the average time frame ? any idea ?

Based on my experience in these forums, I can make an educated guess. My guess would be 5 to 8 months of processing time for audited cases. (after response is sent to DOL for audit query).

EB-2 - still waiting

Hi,

I have applied on Apr 3, 2006 , EB-2 category, MS with 3+yr experience and still waiting. COuld you tell me how long it takes to receive the labour certification. My lawyer says he has recived the confirmation email and everything but now there is no news. They dont know which center it is in. We have applied from State of Pennsylvania.

If anyone knows anything please let me know. I am very worried as I see a lot of cases being approved faster.

Thanks
Sunita_PA

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunita_PA said:
Hi,

I have applied on Apr 3, 2006 , EB-2 category, MS with 3+yr experience and still waiting. COuld you tell me how long it takes to receive the labour certification. My lawyer says he has recived the confirmation email and everything but now there is no news. They dont know which center it is in. We have applied from State of Pennsylvania.

If anyone knows anything please let me know. I am very worried as I see a lot of cases being approved faster.

Thanks
Sunita_PA

Sunita_PA,

Don't worry... I am in the same situation as you. My EB2 PERM was filed on April 27, 2006 and it has gone "in process" since then. I have seen many people getting approved in about a week when they filed around the same date as mine.

Since your case is filed from PA, it has gone to Atlanta PERM Processing Center.

PERM processing timeframes are very random. There is no rhyme or reason for the way they process PERM. Just hang in there with patience. You will hopefully hear good news soon. I would start worrying only after 90 days after filing PERM (when my recruitment is about to expire).

Best of luck!!

Thanks Mvinays

Hi,

Thank you for your supporting post. I hope we get through this process soon. Please do add me to the tracker too. I would hope and pray everybody who is in the same boat to get their Labour certification faster.

Sunita_PA

What will happen after 90 days after filing PERM ?

mvinays,

What do you mean "I would start worrying only after 90 days after filing PERM (when my recruitment is about to expire)."?

My case is almost 4 months and I want to know what should I do for some good recommendation.

Thanks.

Kunpeng

mvinays said:
Sunita_PA,

Don't worry... I am in the same situation as you. My EB2 PERM was filed on April 27, 2006 and it has gone "in process" since then. I have seen many people getting approved in about a week when they filed around the same date as mine.

Since your case is filed from PA, it has gone to Atlanta PERM Processing Center.

PERM processing timeframes are very random. There is no rhyme or reason for the way they process PERM. Just hang in there with patience. You will hopefully hear good news soon. I would start worrying only after 90 days after filing PERM (when my recruitment is about to expire).

Best of luck!!

What will happen 90 days after filing PERM

Hukp,

It depends on the dates of your ads. The perm regulations requires the ads to be placed atleast 30 days and not greater than 180 days before your application was filed. So if BCIS rejects your application after 150 days after your application file date, the ads would be invalid. Similarly the notice that your employer is supposed to post at your workplace, will also expire after 150 days.
So it is almost like redoing Perm all over again.

But on the positive side :) BCIS most probably will approve your application, even if it takes a long time.

gcPosthumously said:
Hukp,

It depends on the dates of your ads. The perm regulations requires the ads to be placed atleast 30 days and not greater than 180 days before your application was filed. So if BCIS rejects your application after 150 days after your application file date, the ads would be invalid. Similarly the notice that your employer is supposed to post at your workplace, will also expire after 150 days.
So it is almost like redoing Perm all over again.

But on the positive side :) BCIS most probably will approve your application, even if it takes a long time.

Please note that it is NOT BCIS that approves PERM application.

It is the DOL (Department of Labor) that has the authority to approve PERM.

PERM LAbour cleared in 2 months exactly

Well My labour got cleared on June 3rd and I received the email from my lawyer this morning. I had applied on April 3rd, 2006 and looks like labour cleared on June 3rd,2006. I want to wish everyone all the very best and just keep praying. Thanks to mvinays for your support. I am sure your labour will clear soon. See you all in I-140 forum.

Thanks
Sunita_PA

Sunita_PA said:
Well My labour got cleared on June 3rd and I received the email from my lawyer this morning. I had applied on April 3rd, 2006 and looks like labour cleared on June 3rd,2006. I want to wish everyone all the very best and just keep praying. Thanks to mvinays for your support. I am sure your labour will clear soon. See you all in I-140 forum.

Thanks
Sunita_PA

Congratulations, Sunita_PA!!! :) I am glad to hear your good news.

I hope your words come true regarding my case.

Best wishes for your I-140 and 485.

Sunita_PA said:

Thanks
Sunita_PA

June 3, 2006 is a Saturday. Does this mean Atlanta PERM Center is working on Saturdays? :D

BTW, please post your update on the following tracker. I don't see a single April 2006 PERM approved in this tracker as of today.
http://www.nriweb.com/immigrationtrackers/atlanta-perm-tracker

Last edited by a moderator:
PERM Info

Guys/Gals when you say your case is in-progress etc... how do you track it? Do you get any case number from your employer or DOL? My employer said they will file my PERM in 3rd week of June. So I am just curious to know how I can track my case.

Thanks in advance.

Still in process. Why?

Hi-
Congrats, Sunita.
Any good news, Mvnays?
Mine is still in process.
It's been 50 days and counting. I'm so excited.:D

Filed: 4/18/06
Current status: In process :D
EB2

re: tracking perm application

Yes you need case number and an account to login to perm website to track status. Your employer should be able to take care of both.

The perm website is at
http://www.plc.doleta.gov/eta_start.cfm?actiontype=home

LaborCleared said:
Guys/Gals when you say your case is in-progress etc... how do you track it? Do you get any case number from your employer or DOL? My employer said they will file my PERM in 3rd week of June. So I am just curious to know how I can track my case.

Thanks in advance.