Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

As I understand, both H.8 and J.19 are answered "YES" or both H.10 and J.20 are answered YES, audit is triggered to determine Francis Kellogg. If your qualification doesn't satisfy job opening's primary requirement and satisfy only alternative occupation or something else, your application will be denied based on the Kellogg.

In other word, if both J.19 and J.20 were answered "NO" I believe your application is out of the Kellogg.

4evernp said:
hi
On my case the H8 is yes and not NO. I dont know what went wrong. Any ideas ? Because if H8 is no then it might trigger a kelloggs denial but what for otherwise ?

Mine is pending from 12/21 ATL EB-2. My H8,H10 are NO. J17-20 are all NA (Not applicable).

So I dont think its a big reason for pending a long time.

"H" fields!

Can somebody please give me a pointer to the explanation of these H fields you gurus keep talking about? :) Plead ignorance!

Appeal after rejection?

My attorney is telling me that she cannot appeal if my TR -> PERM conversion case gets rejected. Is that true? Is it a denial without appeal?
Thanks

confirmation email

Did anybody got approval without getting a confirmation email?

My application was filed on 27th jan. 2006. Employer didnt get confirmation email after answering questions in sponbsorship email. File is 'In Process' from Day1. Colleagues who applied after me got approvals within 3 weeks.

Anyway to track application?

Gurus, Is there any way to track the PERM application, if I have the application number? Employer won't disclose the status.

thanks,

DSLstart said:
Gurus, Is there any way to track the PERM application, if I have the application number? Employer won't disclose the status.

thanks,

the only way is through the DOLeta site, and there just show your status. Thanks

hxshet, your case is conversion or new, if it is conversion, did you ever receive 45 days letter form your BEC?

Thx,
Gana.

21stIcon said:
hxshet, your case is conversion or new, if it is conversion, did you ever receive 45 days letter form your BEC?

Thx,
Gana.
Gana, My case is not a conversion.

I do not a have sub-account since my employer refused to create a account for employees,so I can not check

4evernp said:
hi mvinays
Any ideas on what might have happened on my case ?

Her is what the denial letter states if anyone gets denied based on Kellogg's case:

REASON FOR DENIAL:

"Form ETA 9089 indicates the alien is currently employed by the petitioning employer and only qualifies for the position identified in the application by virtue of the employer's alternative experience requirements. However, the employer has not indicated on the application that applicants with any suitable combination of education, training, or experience are acceptable. AUTHORITY FOR DENIAL: "Per 20 CFR 656.17(h)(4)(ii), 'If the alien already is employed by the employer, and the alien does not meet the primary job requirements and only potentially qualifies for the job by virtue of the employer's alternative requirements, certification will be denied unless the application states that any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.' "

Does anyone know if there is a way to contact someone at the Atlanta center if the case is pending longer than expected?

Approved

Application submitted, EB-2: November 24 2005
Audit Notice: February 17 2006
Audit Response: March 10 2006
Certified, on the web site: April 17 2006 (Patriot's Day!)

:)

w220 said:
Application submitted, EB-2: November 24 2005
Audit Notice: February 17 2006
Audit Response: March 10 2006
Certified, on the web site: April 17 2006 (Patriot's Day!)

:)

Congrats! What was the audit about?