Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

Anyone from NH filed PERM?

Any one whose employer from NH filed PERM and received approval. If yes, can you post how long it took for approval. Though PERM is centralized process my understanding is still the process validates state, wage, etc thats why the disparity in approval. I may be wrong. Please, post if any one have got approval for NH employer.

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer, but reader like you so act accordingly

How do I track

Hi
My Employer filed for PERM in the 1st week of Oct 2005
EB2 - BS+5 yrs experience as sr. software developer in atlanta

due to some reasons he cannot create a sub account for me on the website. is there any other way to track my case?

Applied on: 10/26/2005
Category: EB-2
Job: MIS manager
Requirement: BS + 5 year experience
confirmation email received within minutes.

Now Chicago is doing great and Atlanta is on vacation. Amazing. I have hardly seen any Atlanta approvals - 1? - since October 10th. Only God knows what is going on with the Atlanta Center.

Hi All,

My PERM application was filed 10/13/2005.

Software Engineer, MS + 0
Wage Level: 3
Processing Center: Atlanta
"Priority Date": 10/2005

Current Status: "In Process"

I wonder if there were any approvals from Atlanta for applicants submitted after OCT. 13, 2005? Please let us know.

Thanks.

Looks Like they have common employees. Now they are in Chicago ,processing Chicago applications. ;) :rolleyes: :mad: :( :confused: :eek: :p

OCT2005PERM said:
Hi All,

My PERM application was filed 10/13/2005.

Software Engineer, MS + 0
Wage Level: 3
Processing Center: Atlanta
"Priority Date": 10/2005

Current Status: "In Process"

I wonder if there were any approvals from Atlanta for applicants submitted after OCT. 13, 2005? Please let us know.

Thanks.

Mine is approved

Just received an email from the attorney's office.

Details:

EB2
Zone 5 job
MS + 2 yrs required
Filing date: 9/23/05
Atlanta

Filing detail -- PERM

Date Filed: 10/18/2005
Region: ATLANTA
Type : PERM EB2
Position Title : DBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Date Filed: 11/03/2005
Type : EB3; BS +2yrs exp.
Position Title: Resaearch Associate

Date Filed: 10/21/2005
Type: EB2, BS +5yrs exp (MS related specification not mentioned)
Position: Computer System Analyst

PERM Approval and I-140 filing

Folks,

I have a quetion-

Once after the PERM LC is approved , does the I-140 have to be filied within 45 days of the LC approval date?
Another words, what is the validity of the PERM approved ALC for 140 filing?

Thanks

Guys,

I am thinking of refiling under PERM, can anyone suggest from their experience a good lawyer that I can go to?

Lawyer that filed my currently pending LC sucks big time, no answers, no suggestions, no response, no help and yeah they are one of the famous lawyer that big 5's go to after paying them lots of money. But, this time around I am looking for different alternatives. I am looking for someone really responsive and who can do things quickly.

Thought this would be a perfect forum to ask folks who already filed using PERM. Please suggest a good lawyer who has experience with PERM. Also, what would be the reasonable cost estimate for the whole GC process using PERM?

Thanks in advance.

PERM Labor Cleared- Atlanta

Applied on 10/03/05
Sponsorship Email received within seconds

EB2 BS+5

Senior Developer

Certified:11/07/05

All the best for those who are waiting!!!

Oct 12, 2005 - In Progress

I am sure the approvals are not FIFO. I have seen cases not approved even after 120 days and some got approval in less than 10 days. I guess this is just random.

Congratulations LCCleared

Seen an approval in Atlanta after a long time. Chicago seems to be veyr fast now adays...seen approvals in two days. May be same people are working in both the centers!!! :-(

LCCleared said:
Applied on 10/03/05
Sponsorship Email received within seconds

EB2 BS+5

Senior Developer

Certified:11/07/05

All the best for those who are waiting!!!

Urgent:::Anyone???

Anyone with the answer?

Also, how long would it take to actually file the case, if we start the advertising process in December....Thanks in advance.

fastergcwanted said:
Guys,

I am thinking of refiling under PERM, can anyone suggest from their experience a good lawyer that I can go to?

Lawyer that filed my currently pending LC sucks big time, no answers, no suggestions, no response, no help and yeah they are one of the famous lawyer that big 5's go to after paying them lots of money. But, this time around I am looking for different alternatives. I am looking for someone really responsive and who can do things quickly.

Thought this would be a perfect forum to ask folks who already filed using PERM. Please suggest a good lawyer who has experience with PERM. Also, what would be the reasonable cost estimate for the whole GC process using PERM?

Thanks in advance.

PERM filled but....

Perm filled on11/03/05 and waiting.
My employer created and account for me but after when I log in and try to view my application, I see the following msg
"Access denied because you are not authorized to perform this function. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance."
Any idea what is going on? :confused:

Hi everyone, :) :) :)

My lawyer phoned me today at 10pm, telling me my PERM was approved.

Applied: October 5, 2005
PERM PRocessing Center = Atlanta
Job: Correspondents, Reporters, News Analysts, Broadcasters
Bachelors Degree + 1 Year Experience
No Business Necessity
Small Company of 5 people, in business since 1980.

Good luck to everyone else! Seems Atlanta has resumed its processing routine.

:) :D :) :D