Atlanta PERM Processing Center Tracking

lots of approvals from Atlanta

My Lawyer told me that she got approvals from Atlanta these days.
so i guess they are working there. i guess not everyone is on this forum...
just wish my LC will also come soon...

Perm or Reg - definately Perm

Hi everyone,

My employer emailed me today , telling me my PERM was approved.

Applied: October 5, 2005
PERM Processing Center --> Atlanta
Job: Sr Programmer Analyst
Bachelors Degree + 5 Year Experience
EB2

Thanks in advance for all the wishes.

Now for I-140 - does anyone have like a list of docs required and which center to follow for PERM from Atlanta?

Thx
PermOrReg - Definately Perm

Congrats!!!

permorreg said:
Hi everyone,

My employer emailed me today , telling me my PERM was approved.

Applied: October 5, 2005
PERM Processing Center --> Atlanta
Job: Sr Programmer Analyst
Bachelors Degree + 5 Year Experience
EB2

Thanks in advance for all the wishes.

Now for I-140 - does anyone have like a list of docs required and which center to follow for PERM from Atlanta?

Thx
PermOrReg - Definately Perm

kewl said:
My lawyer has just called to let me know the good news! Here is the details:

Applied on: 6/22
PERM Center: Atlanta
Category: EB-3
Job: Software Engineer, System Software
Requirement: BS + 1 year experience
Status: Sponsorship -> Final Review -> In Process -> Certified (09/09/05)

Congratulations kewl for getting PERM !
I am thinking to apply under PERM, I am also fall under EB-3, (BS+2yr exp), as Programmer Analyst, would you please share your experience for PERM, how's your Lawyer? Do you recommend him? I have contacted some, they are not encourage me for PERM!

No news from Atlanta for a long time

Seems like Atlanta is slow down a lot these days. We haven't heard anybody get approvals from Atlanta for a long time. If there is anyone received approvals from Atlanta recently, please let us know. Thanks a lot.

My Info :
PERM applied on Oct. 13, 2005
EB2, Software Engineer
State : New Jersey

I was under a impression that to file a EB2 we need a Master's Degree, per immigrationportal.com people are getting PERM approvals under EB2 with a BS + 5 years experience. Q) Does BS + 5 years experience considered as EB2 or do we require Master's Degree for EB2? If BS + 5 years experience is considered EB2, can we change from EB3 to EB2 after the application has been filed?

Looks like there are no approvals from Atlanta center for some time. Chicago seems to be doing fine though

Applied on: 8/15
Category: EB-3
Job: Software Engineer
Requirement: BE + 6 year experience
Cretified : 11/15

Mine was applied on August 15 to get freedom from these middle vendors.Waited for 90 days and thought I will Cross century.Finally approved.
Best of Luck to everyone

help me make a decision

Guys, I know some of you are in same situation as I am. I am on 8th year of H1B.
LC pending PBEC.
PD: 1st april, 2003
FL ATL EB2
45L received Augusr P-520XXXXX
Visa retro is not a issue for me.

Now I want to apply for PERM can you help me on some issues,

1. I heard I can keep the Priority date [Apr'03] and convert to PERM. Is it true for sure?
2. If that is true then would I be able to renew my H1b based on my old LC that was pending in PBEC after converting to PERM?
3. In Atlanta PERM center how long it takes now a days to approve the PERM.
4. How long it takes to prepare all the paperworks for PERM.

I am sure this information would help us all.

Thanks,
rim

To those who got PERM Certified:

Congrats to those who got their PERM approvals!! Could you kindly recommend your lawyer's name? Was he or she responsive? Did he file it in a timely manner? Did he promptly give you all copies of papers that he filed for you? I am currently looking for a good lawyer who is very responsive and experienced with the PERM EB2 process. Please share your experiences with me. Kindly send me a private message.

Thank you so much!!

Filed 11/20

Hi Guys,

My case was filed y'day in Atlanta center for EB2 in PERM. Can any one tell me whats next on my case?

Thx

Perm Approved

I applied on Sept 16, EB2. Today my lawyer told me that my case has been approved. Exact date could be either 18 or 21 Nov 2005

support.gc said:
I was under a impression that to file a EB2 we need a Master's Degree, per immigrationportal.com people are getting PERM approvals under EB2 with a BS + 5 years experience. Q) Does BS + 5 years experience considered as EB2 or do we require Master's Degree for EB2? If BS + 5 years experience is considered EB2, can we change from EB3 to EB2 after the application has been filed?

A1. NO need for masters. Depends on job adv. etc..
A2. NO thou shall refile, start from adv. etc.

PERM labor Approved

Hi All,

My PERM got approved last week(11/15).Details :

Applied : 11/08/05
Approved: 11/15/05(Yes! 7 Days)
State : PA (Atlanta Center)
Category : EB2 - (BS +5 or MS+0)
Job: Computer Software Engineer (Systems Software)

My employer received the letter(11/21/05) but still waiting for my lawyer to receive the original copy.Wondering how long will it take to receive the Doc'.
Also, could anyone let me know the documents needed to apply I-140??

Thanks-

H1B-GC said:
Hi All,

My PERM got approved last week(11/15).Details :

Applied : 11/08/05
Approved: 11/15/05(Yes! 7 Days)
State : PA (Atlanta Center)
Category : EB2 - (BS +5 or MS+0)
Job: Computer Software Engineer (Systems Software)

My employer received the letter(11/21/05) but still waiting for my lawyer to receive the original copy.Wondering how long will it take to receive the Doc'.
Also, could anyone let me know the documents needed to apply I-140??

Thanks-
do you have MS ? or BS+5 ?

mine approved

hi,

i am a silent spectator to this forum. i was told today that my case was approved

applied on: 10/20/2005
approved: 11/29/2005
category: eb2
designation: systems analyst
requirements: MS +1 yr

All the best for those who are waiting. I will plan for the next stages once i receive the documents.