Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

True. I hope the May hiccup I got caught in is now gone and things will move smoother for you guys.

I see yellow letter as a good sign as the case file has been reviewed, and you know what to expect in an interview! So... my friend Juney don't be disharted, as I am counting on your interview date to be Nov 16th or ealier!! What will you give me if it happens to be that date??? Ha. Ha.. ha...:)

Interview before Nov 16 would be great
Will definitely save a trip to Houston passport agency for passport and Indian consulate (for visa)
Also my planned trip on dec 10 will be less stressful

Still not sure if that is a reasonable expectation and if that happens we can meet for a lunch or drink in the weekends ( I live 130 miles SW of Atlanta) for your accurate forecast :)

I see yellow letter as a good sign as the case file has been reviewed, and you know what to expect in an interview! So... my friend Juney don't be disharted, as I am counting on your interview date to be Nov 16th or ealier!! What will you give me if it happens to be that date??? Ha. Ha.. ha...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received CFR yesterday - just driver's license.

Timeline
Atlanta DO
06/24/04 : GC received
07/23/09 : Mailed N-400 (just 5 first class stamps)
07/27/09 : N-400 Received/Priority date
08/19/09 : FP Done as per schedule
09/28/09 : CFR (Yellow Letter) received (driver's license)

Received CFR for self

Recieved CFR letter.

The letter was mailed from MO , dated 9/24 and post marked 9/25.

The following documets were requested

1, Drivers licence
2, Green Card
3, Reason for not registering for Selective service (I did make a minor mistake when filling the Selective service part of the application)

I came to the US when I 23 and was not eligible as did not get my GC until I was 30

Case Sent for Standard Interview

Very surprised to receive email notification about case status changed to
sent for standard Interview

Very surprised to receive email notification about case status changed to
sent for standard Interview
Congrats Juney!!! Now your interview date will be sometime around Oct 23rd. You can for sure make your trip in Dec.... Cool!:cool:

Hey, how you are going to prove that you did not qualify for selective service?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want my interview before oct 27(my gc date is oct 27 2004)
n400's interview date is oct 26 and is PD is 2 weeks prior to mine
I am looking at first week of November

On the selecive service thing, I don't think I need any proof as I don't qualify to register (I did not get my GC until I was 30)

Congrats Juney!!! Now your interview date will be sometime around Oct 23rd. You can for sure make your trip in Dec.... Cool!:cool:

Hey, how you are going to prove that you did not qualify for selective service?

Good Luck for your interview ELTRO

The trend if have seen is that you should either get the CFR + case sent for interview just after 40 days of completion of your fingerprints... (I am pretty sure that USCIS has some sort of trigger!!!

Based upon Shri999(PD-8/3), i believe that my email should come within next 2 weeks since my PD is (8/11). Also it would be 30+ days by then since i had my FP's done, which brings my interview date to Nov 16th.

Today is Eltoro's interview let's wait for his update!! GOOD LUCK Eltoro

OMG I JUST CHECKED AND I HAVE ALSO THE "SENT FOR INTERVIEW UPDATE" YAY!!!!!!! so weird I never got the email, I just checked the website and it was updated today =)

SOOOO HAPPY!!!

Congrats to all

OMG I JUST CHECKED AND I HAVE ALSO THE "SENT FOR INTERVIEW UPDATE" YAY!!!!!!! so weird I never got the email, I just checked the website and it was updated today =)

SOOOO HAPPY!!!

Congrats to late July and early August filers for getting the interview notices!!! I checked my status online, which is the same! i guess i have to wait another week or so for some activity.

Thanks.

We did not do any name changes. We had been married for 5 years already when we first set foot on US soil.