Atlanta GA - N-400 Timeline

Did you just check status on USCIS website for the online status? thanks...

Actually I used to check the online status at least twice daily but haven't checked this morning. Then I noticed I had an email from someone called CRIS and was just about to delete it thinking it's another "blue pill" spam message when I saw the subject "Case Status Information for Receipt Number NBC*...".

Sure enough, online status matched what email said, moreover my wife's case has the same message. So... the processing moved a little bit.

FP done today. Got there at 8:30 but had 10:00 appt. Had to wait until 09:20for them to allow me in. Back in my car by 09:55. Got a nice booklet and CD to study some more. Google maps gave perfect directions.

FYI: no purses, wallets, bags or cell phones allowed in building so leave them in your car.

I just received the same CSIS email as Eltoro this morning, stating that my case has been sent for a standard interview

Application Type: N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. As part of our standard processing you will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Yes they Are moving!

Yay, Atlanta started moving. IOs are back from recess lol

Just got this online update as well! :D
My case PD is nealy 2 weeks after eltoro and they have changed my status 5 days after they changed eltoro's I think my suspicion was correct. In an ealier post I had suggested that they were catching up on the delayed cases from Jan and Feb so that when they report on Aug 15 they could report progress. It is curiously coincidental that the logjam began to clear on the first working day after the 15th of the month!
But no complaining here We will take it just as it is.:)

I think my suspicion was correct. In an ealier post I had suggested that they were catching up on the delayed cases from Jan and Feb so that when they report on Aug 15 they could report progress. It is curiously coincidental that the logjam began to clear on the first working day after the 15th of the month!

Should be interesting to see the latest processing times when they come out. :)

Real Canadian - did your status also change to "sent for std interview". Although my FP was on 6/26 the CFR showed up on 7/29 about a week prior to your CFR date. Should I expect a status change this week. Thanks

Real Canadian - did your status also change to "sent for std interview". Although my FP was on 6/26 the CFR showed up on 7/29 about a week prior to your CFR date. Should I expect a status change this week. Thanks

And how would he know??? :) I think ours will come soon, maybe in a week.

Congratulations to all May filers!

This is a great news to start my monday!! :) Congrats to all May09 filers!!! Your timing coincides with USCIS 5 months processing. I can imagine yoru excitement, hope you can now wait for a month...!!!:)

There should be a big Party in Atlanta for Real Canadain, as he is the GEM of this forum. Look forward to seeing his interview date!!

We ALL deserve a big party for getting done with this process!
Surre, we all need to party and i'll bring the BEER!!! :)

Just a quick question as to what is the good time to get the fingerprints taken, that too before the FP scheduled date? Is that true that you could be turnaround as you went before your scheduled date?