Asylum status changed!

This is not a method to check whether or not you were granted asylum.
The thing is that it takes usually around 2 weeks for an applicant to be added into EOIR system (immigration court) after decision is mailed. So in 99% of the cases the applicant receives the decision letter faster than transfer to EOIR happens.

To sum up: if your A-number is not found on the aforementioned website after your decision was mailed it doesn't mean you were granted.

Hi , I am derivative Asylee. Now my husband is divorcing me and he is interested in other women he cheated me. I would like to know what could be my status after Divorce and How can i maintain my legal/loyal status. Help me with your suggestions. Thank you

Hi , I am derivative Asylee. Now my husband is divorcing me and he is interested in other women he cheated me. I would like to know what could be my status after Divorce and How can i maintain my legal/loyal status. Help me with your suggestions. Thank you
Ask a lawyer if you can adjust status to GC without your husband. if the answer is no, ask your husband to not divorce you until you get your GC

This is not a method to check whether or not you were granted asylum.
The thing is that it takes usually around 2 weeks for an applicant to be added into EOIR system (immigration court) after decision is mailed. So in 99% of the cases the applicant receives the decision letter faster than transfer to EOIR happens.

To sum up: if your A-number is not found on the aforementioned website after your decision was mailed it doesn't mean you were granted.
I later found u was referred to court
My timeline
I applied on Nov 2014
Did biometrics twice - Jan and Feb 2015
Did interview 3 times - Feb 2018, March 2018, Sept 2020
Decision Oct 2020 (referred to court)
I went to court but I was told no case sent there yet. Does that happen? Do I have to do anything?

I later found u was referred to court
My timeline
I applied on Nov 2014
Did biometrics twice - Jan and Feb 2015
Did interview 3 times - Feb 2018, March 2018, Sept 2020
Decision Oct 2020 (referred to court)
I went to court but I was told no case sent there yet. Does that happen? Do I have to do anything?
Which office?
Wondering why you had 3 interviews?