Asylum status changed!

Hello, I am checking my case status on USCIS website. It is now show "Application Is Pending" instead of "Decision is Pending". It was showing "Decision is Pending" and it was changed to "Application Is Pending". I have had my interview 6 months ago so waiting for decision. what do you think? what is mean “Application is Pending” ?

Attachments

• 27147C3F-346D-4C31-9D4C-FEDAAF835B9F.jpeg
    27147C3F-346D-4C31-9D4C-FEDAAF835B9F.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 0E075F63-EBE9-4821-9A0A-87792CFF040F.jpeg
    0E075F63-EBE9-4821-9A0A-87792CFF040F.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 18
Hello, I am checking my case status on USCIS website. It is now show "Application Is Pending" instead of "Decision is Pending". It was showing "Decision is Pending" and it was changed to "Application Is Pending". I have had my interview 6 months ago so waiting for decision. what do you think? what is mean “Application is Pending” ?
The check status system is fairly new, and it is my first time to see this message. I can guess that your Asylum office sent you a letter asking for extra documents or so. But again this is a guess. Your best option is to call your Asylum office directly and they may inform you what does it mean.

The check status system is fairly new, and it is my first time to see this message. I can guess that your Asylum office sent you a letter asking for extra documents or so. But again this is a guess. Your best option is to call your Asylum office directly and they may inform you what does it mean.
Thank you. I will

Yes, I got your point. Mine also is decision is pending. But it never changed to application is pending. This is why i recommend to contact the Asylum office. They may explain to you.

Today I got a new item added to my case history which is changing my address, which I did not request. Last time I changed my address was 8 months ago and it is already received and processed by USCIS. I contacted my attorney and he said he does not know how and why that happened

Today I got a new item added to my case history which is changing my address, which I did not request. Last time I changed my address was 8 months ago and it is already received and processed by USCIS. I contacted my attorney and he said he does not know how and why that happened
Contact USCIS or let your attorney contact them and tell them you didn’t do it maybe they made a mistake

Hi everyone, I am asking for a friend. Her status changed. It's saying "we reached decision making for your application. You will be receiving it by mail. You must follow instructions in your decision letter on what to do".

Has anyone received such status and what was outcome. Anxiety is killing her. Please help. Thank you

Seriously. The website I sent only shows whether your case is transferred to court or not. Did you use the correct link? Because I’m so confused.

Thank you Ze33 for your response.
I used A no. It say there is no pending case.
I use Z no. It bring the above change of status. I wonder if it is something good to expect from the mail

Oliver_68, thank you. I now understand what Ze33 meant. This indicates I have not been referred to court. And there is a probability it's approved . This causes joy to me

Oliver_68, thank you. I now understand what Ze33 meant. This indicates I have not been referred to court. And there is a probability it's approved . This causes joy to me
Good luck! Please keep us posted with the updates.