Asylum Interview Done! Now The Wait.........

Got the I-94 and the approval letter today!! I can't believe it!! And its lent!! :)) God works in mysterious ways indeed!!!! Thankyou everyone for all the help and guidance.

That was a day of a defining moment. Congratulations. Enjoy your new life and stay away from troubles.

congradulations

Got the I-94 and the approval letter today!! I can't believe it!! And its lent!! :)) God works in mysterious ways indeed!!!! Thankyou everyone for all the help and guidance.

I am so excited for you kelly123, I am in same siutation as you were, I am from pakistan too and i got converted from islam to christian in usa. I am getting threats from pakistan and I am very fearful, I really am very needy because my family and every one is after me. I would really appritiate I can get some recomendations from you what would be interview like. and what kind of documents you submitted. If you can help please.....!!! were u converted too or you were born as christian?
pari4piyar@yahoo.com is my email adress, if you can send me some detail here, I will never forget your help. thanks a lot in advance.