Nalvarez1995

Good morning. I work in a immigration law office we have never had an affirmative asylum case granted, they are always referred to court and after a good defense they have been approved.

I would like to know if people who have had approved affirmative asylums can send me samples or examples of how their statement was developed and how many proof they submitted, you do not have to tell me what you said in your statement but how you wrote your statement, how you wrote your ideas and experiences. I would like to know if we are failing in the writing of the events.

Good morning. I work in a immigration law office we have never had an affirmative asylum case granted, they are always referred to court and after a good defense they have been approved.

I would like to know if people who have had approved affirmative asylums can send me samples or examples of how their statement was developed and how many proof they submitted, you do not have to tell me what you said in your statement but how you wrote your statement, how you wrote your ideas and experiences. I would like to know if we are failing in the writing of the events.
Hello. Sorry, this is not the place for this. This website belongs to a private law firm...since you are also a private law firm, you can't promote your business here. Sorry. @Sm1smom will close this thread. Good luck.