• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asian with above 5250 CN pls report here.

Hi guys
I searched Iranian website about 178 pages in the last week and you can't find any special thing unless the case number below 3000 are high. there are a limited group of winner in those sites that comment and discuss with each other!

This has been proved the CEAC data. the highest case # are not update their posts. I have not seen the case # of others....sometimes I think my case #12*** is the highest from Nepal and AS...right?

I don't get you. Can you rephrase your question?

Well i guess i don't stand any chances now for AS...:(

My CN is 22xxx

This just make me real sad.:(

Don't raise the white flag so soon. Your chance of getting interview is slim but not impossible. If take up rate is lower in Rest of Asia or Asia quota is much higher than 10.5k, then 22k -23k CN do stand a chance.

We do, but till now nothing was like we predicted and discussed till now!

and about case numbers, u better take a look at this page, of course the number of winners who participate in this forum isn't that much, but it could be an example of how iranians cases are dispersed.... http://www.mohajersara.com/thread-6666.html

Lol same here my friend :) nothing happend according to the predictions !
The link is not working ?! You may ne mis pasted it !

I was looking at the CEAC data for Asia and I noticed one thing, the CN below 1800 still have 389 selectees with the status "Ready" out of 2077 selectees. I know that the status "Ready" should denote selectees send their forms to KCC but didn't turn up for interview or ready for interview. 1800 is the very first month and after 4 months completion we still have 389 selectees ready for interview? or 389 didn't turn up for interview? I really have doubt whether the status "Ready" really denote what it really mean.

Moreover, Nepal has a very low "Ready" status selectees for CN up to 3000 compare to Rest of Asia (inclusive of Iran). Is Nepal the only embassy that update all the status correctly? or none of others Asia Embassies update the CEAC data promptly or correctly? I really not sure. I think the "Ready" status might denote every selectees regardless whether they send their forms to KCC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at the CEAC data for Asia and I noticed one thing, the CN below 1800 still have 389 selectees with the status "Ready" out of 2077 selectees. I know that the status "Ready" should denote selectees send their forms to KCC but didn't turn up for interview or ready for interview. 1800 is the very first month and after 4 months completion we still have 389 selectees ready for interview? or 389 didn't turn up for interview? I really have doubt whether the status "Ready" really denote what it really mean.

Moreover, Nepal has a very low "Ready" status selectees for CN up to 3000 compare to Rest of Asia (inclusive of Iran). Is Nepal the only embassy that update all the status correctly? or none of others Asia Embassies update the CEAC data promptly or correctly? I really not sure. I think the "Ready" status might denote every selectees regardless whether they send their forms to KCC.

I believe ready means interview is ready for boththe ones that send forms or not!

What I think is happening is those are the ones who submitted forms to KCC but do not want to schedule interview yet. A number of people are preparing for changes in the family, including marriages or divorces
Probably, for Nepal a very small number of applicants are delaying their interviews including reasons mentioned.

Correct - it excludes aos.

Do you know where I can find data for issuance of visa by AOS process only? I found a data for AOS + CP through DV category but not just for AOS. If only I can find just CP data through DV of previous years, I could have calculated AOS data.