• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

They won't go current. Current means they think they have enough visas to meet remaining demand. That is clearly not the case - so no, it won't go current.
Ok. Thanks for the ansewer. But as we see all the previous years went current on september. How do you think that only this year it wont go current? Do you think that this year the density between 12700-23k might be more and there might not be enough holes for this year?

Ya, Best of Luck everyone,, Hope for the best dont be discouraged by anything
Wish everyone wud get visas and fly to USA

Reactions: DKK
Ok. Thanks for the ansewer. But as we see all the previous years went current on september. How do you think that only this year it wont go current? Do you think that this year the density between 12700-23k might be more and there might not be enough holes for this year?

That's not true. You're only looking at years after the financial crisis. There were a number of years in the early-mid 2000s when did not go current. Then there is the fact that you are ignoring DV2014 has 40% more selectees than previous years.

Called the KCC.
They told me that it will be released on 15th of july.
But she first asked me about my case number, i told that five digits, but she told me that it starts with something else! Dont know what she meant!

Called again for getting information about my case.
She told me that there is hope for your case to go current on sept.

Reactions: DKK
Did anyone call KCC.......... Can anyone call and ask about AS 20k range.... whether it can be CURRENT.........
if for 16K she said maybe , i guess 19K and 20K are lost,
but keep it positive only a few days to get the real numbers.

Just called to KCC... They don't have numbers yet.... Also i asked is there any possibility for 18k range in AS... But she told that they don't know about it........ I wished her for their coming Independence day with the intention of getting any clue..... but she didn't utter any word about possibility of CURRENT............

i hope KCC will use NACARA visas for us.. They pick more 140k selectees this year (more than 10% from last year / 125k). I hope they will use 5000 NACARA visas for us, so AS, EU, OC, SA, and AF can go current except some countries which has been met their limit. I'm still expecting that AS will go around 19k :(

Just called to KCC... They don't have numbers yet.... Also i asked is there any possibility for 18k range in AS... But she told that they don't know about it........ I wished her for their coming Independence day with the intention of getting any clue..... but she didn't utter any word about possibility of CURRENT............

Same here. The very lady firmly told the same.