• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

The email I received is,

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

The numerical limit for Nepal under the DV 2014 has been met. If you have not received an appointment, it is very unlikely you will receive one.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy

kathmandu, Nepal

Phone: 977-1-423-4500

Fax: 977-1-400-7281

http://nepal.usembassy.gov

Wow. We always knew this time would see a lot of ruined dreams, but it is a shock to see that still. Thanks DKK for posting it.

The optimist in me wants to believe they will move by a couple of hundred case numbers at least.

Reactions: DKK
This indication of bad news for the rest of AS:(
Not only Asia, it will happen to all regions in DV14 when regional limit is near but Nepal case is expected because of the 92% success rate. I think even DOS doesn't expect such a high success rate if not they should have put Nepal to special cut off few months earlier.

Not only Asia, it will happen to all regions in DV14 when regional limit is near but Nepal case is expected because of the 92% success rate. I think even DOS doesn't expect such a high success rate if not they should have put Nepal to special cut off few months earlier.

What is your predictions for the rest of AS?

Will you please explain what this statement means: "You case is under processing now and not yet released by Department of state(DOS)".

There is no way that AS may go current or for 24000CN?
My estimate based on 9.4k quota. If the quota is much higher then yes but going current is very slim even the quota is 10k but reaching 20k is possible if Asia quota is 10k to 10.4k.

My estimate based on 9.4k quota. If the quota is much higher then yes but going current is very slim even the quota is 10k but reaching 20k is possible if Asia quota is 10k to 10.4k.
Is the quota is calculated based on response rate or number of selectee to total selectee?

Will you please explain what this statement means: "You case is under processing now and not yet released by Department of state(DOS)".
This statement mean your case is still under processing and is not ready for interview yet even if your case # is current. When did you submit your form?

This statement mean your case is still under processing and is not ready for interview yet even if your case # is current. When did you submit your form?
I submit my DS-122 on 10th May 2013,but I chanced to CP three weeks ago. I recevived an email from KCC saying that your new information were added to your file. Last week, I called the KCC asking about my CN,they told me your fil changed to CP. Today, i CALLED the KCC and get that statement from here.

DKK, I am surprise that US embassy reply you this message even before the Sept VB is out.

Because they know what numbers they are sending to KCC ...and therefore what KCC have to work with.
The one thing they may not know is IF there is a nacara reallocation and Nepal ends up with >3500 visas.

I submit my DS-122 on 10th May 2013,but I chanced to CP three weeks ago. I recevived an email from KCC saying that your new information were added to your file. Last week, I called the KCC asking about my CN,they told me your fil changed to CP. Today, i CALLED the KCC and get that statement from here.
This is not good, even if your case # current in Sept I don't think you will allocate a visa slot because I did called KCC before few months ago and they told me that my case is ready and I need to wait for my case # to be current. If my case is not ready they will not allocate visa slot even it is current. Based on your statement, it sound like your case # is not ready yet. You better call tomorrow again to double confirm.

What it means if all Asia go current in September VB? Does it mean that they process all the cases even the 24k too?