• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Kayend..can u kindly provide the data about Nepalese cases regarding total number of AP cases, rejection and non-show up cases till today?

Reactions: DKK
Kayend..can u kindly provide the data about Nepalese cases regarding total number of AP cases, rejection and non-show up cases till today?
AP = 162 ( but march interview 50 , april interview 25 , may interview 46 is not made issue or still pending )
Issue = 2452
Ready = 960
TOTAL = 3574
Refused = 80

a
I don't understand..AP=162 cha..ani tyo march april n may ko chai still ready nai dekhako ho ki AP ho tyo pani..
AP 162 ma march 4325 case samma ko interview bhayera issue hunu parne ma aaja samma tyo pending nai cha, tesi gari april 5350 , may 6500 ho

That means 121 cases still showing ready..that means those people didn't show up for interview and AP=162..am i right?

Will there be any problem if we disclose all the CN digits?
Not realy ! The problem may occur if someone gets hold of all your details birth date name and cn, than he can sabotage you, by sending fals infos to kcc or the embassy...
But generaly they is no risk disclosing the number, but we just hide it because its the good rule in this forum, and its for the any safe sake of it...

Biratnagar do u have any data about those non-show up cases? I meant to say those cases that have been seen ready since the beginning till now

Biratnagar do u have any data about those non-show up cases? I meant to say those cases that have been seen ready since the beginning till now
It means AP cases 162.
Ready cases attempt their interview and found some problem to issue tham made AP it means pending.