• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Britsimon,Kayend,SusieQQQQ
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/cambodia/231771/PDFs/scheduled_appointments_062714.pdf

According to this data some higher case numbers will get interview date before the lower case numbers.what would be possible reason for this?
Eg
2014AS10169 -9/5/2014
2014AS12681 -9/2/2014

And also i have seen another interesting fact
Between 9/2/2014 - 9/5/2014
Within 4 days they will plan to finish 75 cases....So they just need another 5 days to complete all other cases(176).
Then How to say that Cambodia embassy has incapability to schedule interviews.
IMO...
Cambodian embassy might have a important program schedule at the last 2 weeks of August.

Last edited:
Thanks your wishes and I also wish all Asia number to be Current as well. However, I don't understand your statement ' slightly tricky with the reported back up' . I would appreciate if you could clarify this.
It just means that it is obviously not enough to become current, yet one needs to have the visa in the passport no later than 09/30. For this to happen, the process at the consulate for the specific case will need to be completed in time. In the specific case of the consulate we discussed, this possibly may become a struggle. What we are looking at seems to be a local issue, not even a regional one for AS, I guess.

Britsimon,Kayend,SusieQQQQ
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/cambodia/231771/PDFs/scheduled_appointments_062714.pdf

According to this data some higher case numbers will get interview date before the lower case numbers.what would be possible reason for this?
Eg
2014AS10169 -9/5/2014
2014AS12681 -9/2/2014

And also i have seen another interesting fact
Between 9/2/2014 - 9/5/2014
Within 4 days they will plan to finish 75 cases....So they just need another 5 days to complete all other cases(176).
Then How to say that Cambodia embassy has incapability to schedule interviews.
IMO...
Cambodian embassy might have a important program schedule at the last 2 weeks of August.

Processing is by case number month to month, but scheduling appointments within a month and within an embassy is not.

[QUOTit="Samontha, post: 2344654, member: 361934"]I do it by myself. And you?[/QUOTE]
I do it by my self as well. Most people I have known they assisted by agency.

[QUOTit="Samontha, post: 2344654, member: 361934"]I do it by myself. And you?
[/QUOTE]I do it by my self as well. Most people I have known they assisted by agency.[/QUOTE]

There surely is no need to use (and pay) an agency - presuming documents are filled in correctly (in both cases), outcome will be absolutely identical.

I do it by my self as well. Most people I have known they assisted by agency.[/QUOTE]

There surely is no need to use (and pay) an agency - presuming documents are filled in correctly (in both cases), outcome will be absolutely identical.[/QUOTE]

That's why this forum is very useful for me. Where do you come from EURO2014? And what's your CN?

Sure, It's about 5*** , My wife has been selected , we had an interview in APR at Yerevan embassy, the visa has given to my wife but the administrative processing has started for me.

Sure, It's about 5*** , My wife has been selected , we had an interview in APR at Yerevan embassy, the visa has given to my wife but the administrative processing has started for me.
Oh sorry for your AP mate !
Is your wife also iranian?
Did they tell you the reason why they put you on AP?