• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Why if this mean that they might have low cases density in september and the embassy decided to schedule some of them in september? This may give indication that AS CNs beyond 12900 may be very very low and may be it will go current?
Your interpretation Britsimon and Kayend,please.
It means PHP US embassy cannot cope with the DV interviews for Aug selectees in a month time. Possibility is that Asia might not even get 3800 increase like in Aug unless they decided to put PHP selectees into special cut off in Sept. Remember no visa can issue after 30th Sept.

It means PHP US embassy cannot cope with the DV interviews for Aug selectees in a month time. Possibility is that Asia might not even get 3800 increase like in Aug unless they decided to put PHP selectees into special cut off in Sept. Remember no visa can issue after 30th Sept.
Yes - from the information provided, PHP also seems to be backed up with a lot of older/lower case numbers which presumably will require capacity in September.

Hey guys hope you are fine. I am from Cambodia and my case number is 2014 AS16xxx ,Could I have a chance to have the interview based on above data ?
Thanks,
I think it is in the safe side. Do you have an idea if there is a cambodian facebook website or forum to get idea about the range of case numbers?

Hey guys hope you are fine. I am from Cambodia and my case number is 2014 AS16xxx ,Could I have a chance to have the interview based on above data ?
Thanks,
channy304, best wishes for September! Once you become current it will be critical to get through the process at the consulate, which possibly might get slightly tricky with the reported back up. I hope you will be successful on both counts.

does it mean if sept AS go current, countries with high case number (with lesser selectees) have higher chance than lower case number (with more selectees) one?

I don't think kayend...PHP US embassy's incapability wouldn't reduce the Asian cut off but sometimes end of the sept some Cambodians wont get interview or embassy might cancel the last few interviews.
My hope is september VB is purely allocated for Rest of Asians.
What do u think friend???

I think it is in the safe side. Do you have an idea if there is a cambodian facebook website or forum to get idea about the range of case numbers?
Thanks Skystar, I hope to get good news soon. I think good idea to have such useful forum about case number for dvlottery winner.

channy304, best wishes for September! Once you become current it will be critical to get through the process at the consulate, which possibly might get slightly tricky with the reported back up. I hope you will be successful on both counts.
Thanks your wishes and I also wish all Asia number to be Current as well. However, I don't understand your statement ' slightly tricky with the reported back up' . I would appreciate if you could clarify this.

does it mean if sept AS go current, countries with high case number (with lesser selectees) have higher chance than lower case number (with more selectees) one?
No. 99% Asia will not go current in DV14 based on the latest movement. Except Nepal, all Asian countries has equal chances and selectees CN play a critical role.

I don't think kayend...PHP US embassy's incapability wouldn't reduce the Asian cut off but sometimes end of the sept some Cambodians wont get interview or embassy might cancel the last few interviews.
My hope is september VB is purely allocated for Rest of Asians.
What do u think friend???
If PHP is not in special cut off in Sept and yet the Rest of Asia CN increase by say 5000 and PHP selectees within this 5000 CN cannot fit into the remaining interviews slots in PHP then it will not increase by 5000, therefore it do impact the CN progress with US embassies capacity.

If PHP is not in special cut off in Sept and yet the Rest of Asia CN increase by say 5000 and PHP selectees within this 5000 CN cannot fit into the remaining interviews slots in PHP then it will not increase by 5000, therefore it do impact the CN progress with US embassies capacity.
So, U r saying this time Cambodia will restrict the Asian cut off?

So there no impact from Iran and very less impact from Nepal in Sept VB...then why Asia will not raise up to 18k?
It is not the question of how many the US embassies can process, it is the question of how many more selectees needed from Asia to fulfill the Asia regional quota. And based on the data so far, it needs 1.5k to 2k selectees only. Even with 500 more selectees it can push up 2k CN. Remember every 1k CN it has 250 selectees. And it is still possible to go up to 18k if Nepal still stay at 9500 and the regional quota is higher than 9.4k.