• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

No, I mean that your country has nothing to do with it. A person in country A at 17xxx has the same chance as a person from country B at 17xxx.

Will we get to 17XXX on the VB is the issue - and we don't know for sure - but it is possible. You just have to wait about another week to 10 days...
Thanks Britsimon :)

In your case, there is no negative effect of your country like mine ( NEPAL) . But there is no any extra benefit that one can get from any specific country. i personally guess there might be some hope in your case.
Thanks DKK :)

No, I mean that your country has nothing to do with it. A person in country A at 17xxx has the same chance as a person from country B at 17xxx.

Will we get to 17XXX on the VB is the issue - and we don't know for sure - but it is possible. You just have to wait about another week to 10 days...
What is your idea about AS with latest CEAC data......... Don't say please wait another 10 days..... i need your prediction......... :)))

Hi Britsimon,
My CN is AS223xx from Myanmar (Burma). My case number is so high. I know very less chance to get the visa appointment.
However I wanna know what does "CURRENT" mean? I noticed that cut off is "CURRENT" for September in every year and regions. Thank you.

Any update about AS progress?
Hi guys, I have a very high CN.... so I was wondering if the country of chargeability have any role to play?
Hi Ann,
Are UAE citizen?if yes, I advise you not continue this procedure if will have the opportunity. I have lived in UAE for 5 years,and Im now studying in US.Everything in UAE is better than US. My selfe, I find a job in UAE,I will leave US soon. My friend with US citizenship and married to US citizen will leave soon also to UAE althogh he get a job in Hershey. IT IS AN ADVISE UNLESS YOU BORNE ONLY THEIR AND NOT A CITIZEN. GOODLUCK:).

4th Weekly Update
# of Issued as of 27th June: 5283 + 310 = 5593 selectees
Nepal: 2450 + 75 + 23 = 2548
Iran: 1589 + 38 + 129 = 1756
Rest of Asia: 1244 + 25 + 20 = 1289

4th week of June (from 22nd June to 27th June changes)

AP changed to Issued - 78 cases/172 selectees
AP changed to Ready (2nd Interview for some cases) - 5 cases/12 selectees
AP changed to Refused - 9 case/17 selectees

Ready changed for cases up to Jun cut off:
Ready changed to Issued - 62 cases/138 selectees
Ready changed to AP - 53 cases/96 selectees
Ready changed to Refused - 8 case/20 selectees

As of today, is has 5593 visas issued for Asia and plus 5% (AOS and margin of error) = 5873. If we take the round figure 5900 minus the regional quota 9.4k we should have 3500 for remaining 3 months. Based on June issue rate is about 1.2k, so if July to Sept following the same rate, we should have enough visas up to end of Sept. That also mean Sept visa slots will be around 1.5k as predicted. Therefore the prediction of 15.5k CN for Rest of Asia and 10.5k for Nepal is very likely. Of course if the regional quota is 10k instead of 9.4k, it can push Rest of Asia to 18.5k to 19.5k CN. So let hope Asia regional quota is 10k or more and not 9.4k (visas issued in 2013).

Kayend,
Do you have any idea about how many people from AS have sent forms to KCC?
No we don't have that data. Only DOS and KCC have it. But we have seen the pattern is pretty consistent for 11 months CEAC data, so I don't think the density will change much except there is maxed out country happening like Iran.

Hi,I have a question.Do we have to pay any amount when we enter to USA. Something like SSN processing fee?

You pay $165, preferably before you enter - must be paid online. This is the fee for the physical green card. They will not send the GC until you have paid the fee (but will still get the SSN card).

Kayend. Have all embassies and consulates updated the CN from 8900 to 12700 for AS in the CEAC? Could you please update the data in the cvs format(upload the file)? Thanks.

Wow - that isn't good.
Why if this mean that they might have low cases density in september and the embassy decided to schedule some of them in september? This may give indication that AS CNs beyond 12900 may be very very low and may be it will go current?
Your interpretation Britsimon and Kayend,please.