• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

I dont think this is right... i received my 2NL.. And checked Ceac but search didnt reveal any data.. Thats means my data was not uploaded on ceac yet ..right???
2nl and CEAC data are different things. CEAC suppose to let you check your status after your interview. As long as they update the data before your interview it is fine for them.

3rd Weekly Update

# of Issued as of 21st June: 5283 selectees
Nepal: 2450
Iran: 1589
Rest of Asia: 1244

3rd week of June (from 15th June to 21st June changes)

AP changed to Issued - 111 cases/242 selectees
AP changed to Ready (2nd Interview for some cases) - 4 cases/9 selectees
AP changed to Refused - 0 case/0 selectees

Ready changed for cases up to Apr cut off:
Ready changed to Issued - 4 cases/10 selectees
Ready changed to AP - 6 cases/8 selectees
Ready changed to Refused - 0 case/0 selectees

AP cases are clearing faster than expected but luckily the visas issued is still below 5.5k target with 1 more week to go. It going to very close and it depends on how DOS going to read this. If DOS think AP cases can be clear in time, it would mean Sept visa slots will be lesser. So, it is not going to be a good news for selectees waiting for interviews.

Great work keyend.

Could somone predict the final cut off for Nepal, On this basis? :)

it means a "bad news" for the rest of high asian CNs if we still see Nepal and Iranian case scheduled for September. :( if Nepal and Iran have maxed out on Sept, I think AS can go above at least 16k as well.

Could somone predict the final cut off for Nepal, On this basis? :)
Simple guess... no Increase or around 10.2 cutoff.... but now headache even after getting second letter is will visa exhaust due to global and country quota for Nepal as its sure that almost 3500 visas will be finish in august cutoff of 9500... above this are hanging hope for NACARA left overs (I personally have huge suspect about this as noone from here can give an official link to see how much is left from it)

I assume 1/3 density of Nepalese cases till now. This is not too horrible. But what matters is..... family visas...... :(

Simple guess... no Increase or around 10.2 cutoff.... but now headache even after getting second letter is will visa exhaust due to global and country quota for Nepal as its sure that almost 3500 visas will be finish in august cutoff of 9500... above this are hanging hope for NACARA left overs (I personally have huge suspect about this as noone from here can give an official link to see how much is left from it)
That's why this thread is all about monitoring the # of visas issued. If # of visas issued is about 8k by end of Aug, Asia should have a nice Sept.

For Nepal is a bit more difficult to monitor because of the country's limit and we don't really know the # of visas issued for Nepal outside KDU but at least some data to look at.

Good luck to us all.

Reactions: DKK
AS12xxx is there any possibility of getting 2nd letter

I edited your cn for your own privacy.

Your number is current if you are not chargeable to Nepal. So if you are from somewhere else you should get your interview 2nl.

However, if you are from Nepal, then it is a different story - and I am sorry to say you probably would not get a 2nl, because Nepal has too many selectees this year...