• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

Dear friend, I am Dv winner of 2014. my case number is 2014AS000096## , I am not sure if i get chance for the interview in september. please suggest me. AND, can you please tell me the meaning of the term 'CURRENT' written in visa bulletin of last months instead of any case numbers. Thank you

I assume you are from Nepal (9500 limit for August). I am expecting a small increase in numbers for Neal - so you should be OK.

Search the forum for current meaning.

good work kayend... destiny match both of us for september... you will make it iam pretty sure but i fear nepal may not increase and i may miss out......

I AM BACK GUYS............
GOD BLESS ME ( US ) :)
I expect Nepal to have 3k visas issued by end of July and it might have around 300 issue in Aug so Nepal should have 200-400 more visa slots for Sept. Nepal below 10k CN is safe and 10.5k below will have 50% chance because it will be over 3.5k visa issued by 10k CN but again we don't know what DOS will do. Will it stop at 10k or push a little further in case July and Aug doesn't have 90% success rate. I personally feel Nepal will hit 10.5k.[/QU

3rd Weekly Update

# of Issued as of 21st June: 5283 selectees
Nepal: 2450
Iran: 1589
Rest of Asia: 1244

3rd week of June (from 15th June to 21st June changes)

AP changed to Issued - 111 cases/242 selectees
AP changed to Ready (2nd Interview for some cases) - 4 cases/9 selectees
AP changed to Refused - 0 case/0 selectees

Ready changed for cases up to Apr cut off:
Ready changed to Issued - 4 cases/10 selectees
Ready changed to AP - 6 cases/8 selectees
Ready changed to Refused - 0 case/0 selectees

AP cases are clearing faster than expected but luckily the visas issued is still below 5.5k target with 1 more week to go. It going to very close and it depends on how DOS going to read this. If DOS think AP cases can be clear in time, it would mean Sept visa slots will be lesser. So, it is not going to be a good news for selectees waiting for interviews.

Aug Cut Off CEAC data as of 21st June

Selectees : 167
Cases : 85

ACK: 3 cases/3 selectees
CDJ: 1 case/1 selectee
FRN: 1 cases/3 selectees
ISL: 2 cases/2 selectees
KEV: 1 case/2 selectees
MTL: 1 case/1 selectee
NCS: 1 case/3 selectees
TAI: 33 cases/77 selectees
TKY: 40 cases/71 selectees
YRV: 2 cases/4 selectees

KDU, CLM and PHP is not in yet but YRV is in and only 2 cases with 4 selectees and this confirmed that Iran has been max out in July.

3rd Weekly Update

# of Issued as of 21st June: 5283 selectees
Nepal: 2450
Iran: 1589
Rest of Asia: 1244

3rd week of June (from 15th June to 21st June changes)

AP changed to Issued - 111 cases/242 selectees
AP changed to Ready (2nd Interview for some cases) - 4 cases/9 selectees
AP changed to Refused - 0 case/0 selectees

Ready changed for cases up to Apr cut off:
Ready changed to Issued - 4 cases/10 selectees
Ready changed to AP - 6 cases/8 selectees
Ready changed to Refused - 0 case/0 selectees

AP cases are clearing faster than expected but luckily the visas issued is still below 5.5k target with 1 more week to go. It going to very close and it depends on how DOS going to read this. If DOS think AP cases can be clear in time, it would mean Sept visa slots will be lesser. So, it is not going to be a good news for selectees waiting for interviews.
Where are most AP changed to issue from? If they mostly from Iran,I think maybe good indication for rest of AS other than Nepal and Iran. Any comment?

According to your 3rd week update,what's your final cut off for Asia?
Do u think any special cut off for Iran in the final vb?

Aug Cut Off CEAC data as of 21st June

Selectees : 167
Cases : 85

ACK: 3 cases/3 selectees
CDJ: 1 case/1 selectee
FRN: 1 cases/3 selectees
ISL: 2 cases/2 selectees
KEV: 1 case/2 selectees
MTL: 1 case/1 selectee
NCS: 1 case/3 selectees
TAI: 33 cases/77 selectees
TKY: 40 cases/71 selectees
YRV: 2 cases/4 selectees

KDU, CLM and PHP is not in yet but YRV is in and only 2 cases with 4 selectees and this confirmed that Iran has been max out in July.

Do you means that 8900-12700 has only 85 cases with 167 selectee?

According to your 3rd week update,what's your final cut off for Asia?
Do u think any special cut off for Iran in the final vb?

Iran already maxed out, so you don't need special cut off for Iran. Iranian will have their interviews in 3 embassies ANK, ABD and YRV. YRV data already in and only 2 cases for 3800 CN. If Iran still in the run we will expect 100-150 Iranian selectees interviews scheduled in YRV.

I dont think this is right... i received my 2NL.. And checked Ceac but search didnt reveal any data.. Thats means my data was not uploaded on ceac yet ..right???