• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

good work kayend... destiny match both of us for september... you will make it iam pretty sure but i fear nepal may not increase and i may miss out......

I AM BACK GUYS............

good work kayend... destiny match both of us for september... you will make it iam pretty sure but i fear nepal may not increase and i may miss out......

I AM BACK GUYS............
Welcome back mate :)
You will be in for september.

my mind now in high state of delima about what will be next fate for Nepali cases..... not in state to predict mate.....

I expect Nepal to have 3k visas issued by end of July and it might have around 300 issue in Aug so Nepal should have 200-400 more visa slots for Sept. Nepal below 10k CN is safe and 10.5k below will have 50% chance because it will be over 3.5k visa issued by 10k CN but again we don't know what DOS will do. Will it stop at 10k or push a little further in case July and Aug doesn't have 90% success rate. I personally feel Nepal will hit 10.5k.

Reactions: DKK
kayend,
till to date...
how many visas issued for asian region? &
According to that data what's your prediction for Asia?

kayend,
till to date...
how many visas issued for asian region? &
According to that data what's your prediction for Asia?

I updated the latest info I have in the first post of this thread. Please check from there and I will update the data every weekend.

Dear friend, I am Dv winner of 2014. my case number is 2014AS000096## , I am not sure if i get chance for the interview in september. please suggest me. AND, can you please tell me the meaning of the term 'CURRENT' written in visa bulletin of last months instead of any case numbers. Thank you