Are there any other Sep 2000 people still waiting?

Rajiv S. Khanna

HOST, Immigration.Com
Staff member
PD: Jun 96
ND : Sep 2000
FP: Dec 2000
EB2

No RFE.

Still waiting for approval.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

No Title

My 140 was for AOS.

I have spoken to IIO twice. Everytime I get the same answer: Your 485 is pending with an officer.

EAD mess

My RD: 09/20/01, ND: 11/19/01. Initially my EAD was approved on 11/26 but i did not receive EAD card even after 2weeks so when i called the IIO officer they mentioned that my card is still not printed. Later again when i checked my case for EAD i heard that case is approved on 12/19 and then again now i am getting case approved on 12/20 and approval notice will be mailed. I am so confused as to what is the status of the case. Please any advice is appreciated.

RD Oct 2000 ND dec 2000, Still waiting,

RD Oct 2000 ND dec 2000, Still waiting, IIO says 30 days every time I called from the last 3 months. don\'t know when It will get approved. I will wait for 2 more weeks and call INS again.

No Title

Hi Best,

No, my wife does not work. She is a housewife and has never worked anywhere. I did change jobs a couple of times before I applied for Labor. But after applying for the GC in June 96, I have never changed jobs.

Mine is RD Sep 2000 also

I got an interview notice and my FP will expire. Yes, the iio told me it takes 15 months for it to expire.

No Title

cligsman,

Congratulations on getting 485 approval. When did you get the notice? Another friend of mine who had sep 2000 ND without RFE got approved last week. I guess VSC has started to process the Sep 2000 cases now.

My AVM status still drones the same old message "It is taking 365 to 540 days to ....blah blah".

MISUNDERSTANDING!

I wish I am approved but the interview is to check if I am employed. However, I am not employed, and hence, I might be rejected.

RD 11/2000 & ND 11/2000 Still Waiting

I am still waiting for approval.
Talk to IIO twice, they are saying file with officer
it may take 30/40 days.

No Title

Uday, Sure and Sesa99,

Any progress in your cases?

Please post your latest news.

I am still waiting.

-Q