Are there any other Sep 2000 people still waiting?

RD 9/00, ND 10/00

They are giving me the same crap for last 2 months. I called again today she says wait 30 days. I don\'t know what is the delay ....

no news yet.

Last week I called,i asked why its takinng too much time?iio was told to wait 30 to 60 days.usual answer;no use of calling them;no pattern for approovals.

No Title

Have you guys considered contacting your local senator? My senator, Mr Jon Corzine has a web page dedicated for helping people with immigration issues. I am a little afraid of asking the senator\'s office to help me because I am afraid that it could anger the INS officer who is handling my case.

The AVM says that it is taking 365 to 540 days for approval. Even by that standard, my 540 day period is fast approaching within the next couple of months. My FP is also going to expire in March. I wonder if they will ask me to do the FP again.

Hello Ramya1 - you might enter your EAC # on your EAD approval letter.

I have the same experience. Later i contacted my Attorney then I understood there are different EAC numbers for EAD and 485. You heared the message that your case (EAD) was approved.

Best of Luck

What is the URL to that page?

Q, Can you post the URL for the immigration page by Jon Corzine?

No Title

Uday, Sure, Saby and Sesa99,

Any progress in your cases?

Please post your latest news.

I am still waiting. I have been asked to do my FP again as the original one has expired.

-Q