April Visa Dates

Some experts I talked to told me that EB3 worldwide can move a year and for India it will move close to april 2001.
EB2 India will move by 3 months.

Just the speculation but I remember that their predictions always come true.

Good Luck to all.

A house representative immigration staff member that I Know offered to perform an inquiry on my I-485 NSC case:
To my disappointment, they informed that in reality they are processing cases with visa availability in FEBRUARY 2001. Mind you. The cut-off dates are on now May 2001 and they are still focusing on Feb 2001, according to the feedback from USCIS itself. EB 3 world.

kamrans said:
Some experts I talked to told me that EB3 worldwide can move a year and for India it will move close to april 2001.
EB2 India will move by 3 months.

Just the speculation but I remember that their predictions always come true.

Good Luck to all.

marlon2006 said:
A house representative immigration staff member that I Know offered to perform an inquiry on my I-485 NSC case:
To my disappointment, they informed that in reality they are processing cases with visa availability in FEBRUARY 2001. Mind you. The cut-off dates are on now May 2001 and they are still focusing on Feb 2001, according to the feedback from USCIS itself. EB 3 world.

I am not surprised by this anyway. There can always be a difference of 3-6 months between the date they process the application (approvals) and the real cut-off date. May be your information makes me believe it would move probably 3-6 months the tops and not (if it moves forward) and not >6 months.

Are you serious????? EB3-WORLD has never had a cut off date before MAR 2001!!!!

Check the VB history you will see that EB3-WORLD went to unavailable since last summer, then went back to 3/1/01 since october, till now inched to 5/1/01.

If what they say is true, then EB3-WORLD is in BIIIIIG trouble -- They don't touch EB3 case at all even if the cut off date moves.

marlon2006 said:

Well, that's what she told me. Feb 2001. The USCIS reply even went on and told me to make sure that I should remember to keep renewing EAD to myself and wife (I guess because they figured I will need that for a while !).

I don't expect anything from these bulletins anymore for the time being. Perhaps there is a hidden agenda behind all this. We will never know.

The Department of State already gave a hint that there were no such demand for 245(i). Why not advance these dates a little bit forward then ?

atl_fp said:
Are you serious????? EB3-WORLD has never had a cut off date before MAR 2001!!!!

Check the VB history you will see that EB3-WORLD went to unavailable since last summer, then went back to 3/1/01 since october, till now inched to 5/1/01.

If what they say is true, then EB3-WORLD is in BIIIIIG trouble -- They don't touch EB3 case at all even if the cut off date moves.

there are no bulletin today also....any idea at what time they post the bulletin...trend i have seen is at most by 10th of each month...today is 10th and no update so far...or was it that last month was only for 28 days and this time they will post it on 13th or 14th....

They will release it when they feel like ...

pallu2004,

Much like everything in this GC process, there is no defenite time line or certainty. They will release the bulletin whenever they see fit. There are no explainations or accountability. That is how this system works. All we can do is wait and monitor the situaion.

regards,

saras76

yeah..right

pallu2004 said:
there are no bulletin today also....any idea at what time they post the bulletin...trend i have seen is at most by 10th of each month...today is 10th and no update so far...or was it that last month was only for 28 days and this time they will post it on 13th or 14th....

YEAH...RIGHT...as if they need exactly 30 days to calculate the visa dtaes...all they do is roll a dice or throw a dart on a screen of visa dates.

I see a need to computerize USCIS system. I seem they have difficulty to calculate number of visa pending for approval. This is much surprising for EB1 as it does not go through labor and very easy to calculate number I140 pending and average number of 485 application for I140. We have a lot of s/w prof in wait list and hope to help them happily.

Other solution is to offer basic classes for mathematics. I hope we have a lot of EB1 prof waiting in the list and will willing to do it.

need to talk to USCIS for 485 status.

Per the april bulletin, USCIS is now processing eb2 applications as of jul 03. My priority is sept 02, who can I call to find out what is happening with my application. Are the dates in the bulletin even valid or realistic ?
any details and ph #s would be appreciated..
thanks,
nakul :confused:

nkjohri said:
Per the april bulletin, USCIS is now processing eb2 applications as of jul 03. My priority is sept 02, who can I call to find out what is happening with my application. Are the dates in the bulletin even valid or realistic ?
any details and ph #s would be appreciated..
thanks,
nakul :confused:

It is July '02 not 03. So you gotta wait. Unfortunately.

Security Check Complete?

nidhi22 said:
i think eb 2 will be 8 months EB 1 will be 4 months

Hey Nidhi:
your signature says that your security check for the 485 is complete. Are you assuming that since you had your biometrics done that you are done with securtiy check? How do you know that the security check is complete?
thanks
Bobby

Marlon,

Looks like your information was spot on. EB3 move forward only by a month :(

Looks like the only hope for EB3's is the bill.

marlon2006 said:
Well, that's what she told me. Feb 2001. The USCIS reply even went on and told me to make sure that I should remember to keep renewing EAD to myself and wife (I guess because they figured I will need that for a while !).

I don't expect anything from these bulletins anymore for the time being. Perhaps there is a hidden agenda behind all this. We will never know.

The Department of State already gave a hint that there were no such demand for 245(i). Why not advance these dates a little bit forward then ?

EB3 World Approvals, but PD as of March 15, 2001

marlon2006 said:

A friend of mine, EB3 World-wide with a PD of 3/15/01, received his card about a month back. So, there is hope as long as priority dates keep moving forward and we can get past the 5/1/01 road block.

I am optimistically hoping that when new numbers come in Oct. '06, things will move at a faster pace. FYI: Mine is EB3 world-wide with a PD of 11/10/01.

VB Retrogression EB3

I am a Japanese waiting for my prioity date that is September 2003.
I am different region from India but I am in the same board. I have been waiting waiting... my region barely move since last July. Can you give me any information how fast it will move forward. I really want to move on to the next step.

Thank you for your help.

Michan said:
I am different region from India but I am in the same board. I have been waiting waiting... my region barely move since last July. Can you give me any information how fast it will move forward. I really want to move on to the next step.

Thank you for your help.

Mican, It is becoming obvious that accurately predicting when EB3 World-wide (Other countries) priority dates will move to 2003 is nothing more than a guessing game at this point. I hate to sound negative, but I will be pleasantly surprised if you get the card in 2006. But, don't give up the faith. You never know. Best of luck to you.

www.immigrationvoice.org

Michan said:

Thank you for your help.

MICHAN...
IF THE ONGOING IMMIGRATION BILL IS PASSED..THE EB3 WILL MOVE AHEAD OF 2003..AT LEAST FOR PEOPLE OUTSIDE INDIA AND CHINA...
SO U WILL GET IT IF THE BILL IS PASSED..
JOIN OTHERS FOR LOBBYING TO GET THE BILL PASSED BY JOINING www.immigrationvoice.org

Folks,
I think some of my friends here are in fantasy world.

Mican, it is very highly unlikely for EB3 (World or India) PD is going to touch 2003 in 2006.

It is very very highly optimistic even for EB3 to reach December 2001 by end of year. DOS has themselves said that before there is retrogression or unavailable numbers, the dates stall. Last month the dates stalled in EB3 world, that means they will stall for a while.
Either the demand is very high from 245 (i) folks or the DOS is waiting for the backlog clearance centers to clear old cases so there is some fairness in the system (which they conveniently forgot in 2004/2005).

Secondly dont forget that even though Mexico has a separate category, there were a lot of documented illegals from Central American countries ( El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua) who have taken protection from 245 (i) and whose labors are stuck at BEC's. These countries may independently not merit an exception in the visa bulletin but collectively they will be a visa guzzler and they are EB3 World.

Thirdly DOS has predicted already that Schedule A will start retrogressing from October. That would mean their 50K additional visa numbers are gone and that they would start sucking visas from regular EB3 folks. This however may not be as big an issue because you would probably expect Nurses and PT's with PD's in 2001 and 2002 to already have their GC's. However could create issue in longer run.

Fourth, dont have much confidence the Legal immigration measures will go through. We will have repeat of S1932 where Senate proposes but conf committee disposes. With election year not much chance. Right wingers are moving more right anyway ( though I doubt they can even build a wall on the border without illegal help :))

So not trying to bring anyone's spirits down but I do think this is serious and slow. I am EB3 India and my PD is August 2001 but I think I will be happy even if my PD becomes current by December 2007 because thats when my Canada PR expires and I will need to leave for Canada by then or face even further uncertainty here.