April Visa Dates

munnu77705

Registered Users (C)
FOLLOWING THE TRADITION...I AM STARTING A THREAD FOR APRIL VB

we r into MARCH and may be 10 days behind the new VB..any body want to comment or predict or r u guys fed up of prdicting the the "UNPREDICTABLE"

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only predict that someone from ImmigrationPortal would find the URL before it is posted as current on the 9th March around mid afternoon. Rest ... God knows...

munnu77705 said:
FOLLOWING THE TRADITION...I AM STARTING A THREAD FOR APRIL VB

we r into MARCH and may be 10 days behind the new VB..any body want to comment or predict or r u guys fed up of prdicting the the "UNPREDICTABLE"

What practical purpose does it serve us ? We just throw up our hands very month going though the torture that DOl is subjecting us to.

How about starting a thread calling all people for ideas on how to keep our sanity and morale up during this horrendous GC process. ?

I respect your right and willing to start this thread on prediction. "Don't call me though". I spent time waiting for such bulletins on October 2005 and on February - it is a disappointment and frustration. Let's start a thread about how we can do things to thrive during this situation ?

Is it worthed buying a house, should we finish an advanced degree now or wait until we get a job with an employer who is willing to pay for the program ? How to find the best part-time jobs for people in EAD ?

indio0617 said:
What practical purpose does it serve us ? We just throw up our hands very month going though the torture that DOl is subjecting us to.

How about starting a thread calling all people for ideas on how to keep our sanity and morale up during this horrendous GC process. ?

marlon2006 said:
I respect your right and willing to start this thread on prediction. "Don't call me though". I spent time waiting for such bulletins on October 2005 and on February - it is a disappointment and frustration. Let's start a thread about how we can do things to thrive during this situation ?

Is it worthed buying a house, should we finish an advanced degree now or wait until we get a job with an employer who is willing to pay for the program ? How to find the best part-time jobs for people in EAD ?

Well said marlon! I am also sick of this bulletin sh*t every month. I am sure most of people are in the same boat and the current situation does appear to be improving.

I am with you guys....we can really vent....and talk about something we can do with this hanging-in-the-middle life....than just count days looking forward to the bulletin....and wishing that things will fly to our PD..

Cool down

Relax, Guys

Do not take the prediction thing seriously - whatever we do on this thread will not changes DOS visa numbers and USCIS retrogresson dates.

So why not speculate - since we all know USCIS works on lits own logic, let's not stop speculating. It is like reading about Daily Horoscope - as if it were ever true.

We all know we are riding the USCIS roller-coaster, the world's largest virtual yet real and painful but no choice roller-coaster.

Regards
GCstrat :)

Let Me Start

No Body Has Cared Abt Prdicting Dates Till Now..
Any Way Let Me Start ...eb2 Eb1 India- 6 Months

The Main To Look For Is Will Eb3 India Cross April 30 Date

Last edited by a moderator:
nidhi22 said:
i think eb 2 will be 8 months EB 1 will be 4 months
This is my wish and i hope it comes true

India Eb-1 : 4 Months to Nov 2004
India Eb-2 : 8 Monts to Sep 2004
India Eb- 3: 12 Months To Jan 2002

So if these dates make you guys happy let it be. Have a smile on your face.

"Sab chalta hai yaar, Dil pe maat le " :D

I am expecting the EB2 dates to move forward by 10-12 months, from the info we have from before. There are more EB3 cases filed in the later parts of 2002, 2003 and 2004 than ever. So I feel EB2 has 10-12 month sto jump ahead!

:D

Below is my prediction.

EB-1 Current
EB-2 Current
EB-3 Current

All the labour applications in the backlog are cleared. No Pending I-140 everything cleared. Because all the systems got crashed :)- and no pending data is availalbe who ever have their receipts for application submission all of them will get GC upon submitting the recipts to local offices within 2 weeks.

Guys just kidding... iam expressing my frustration in this way on U*C*S folks.

Cheer up guys.....

For the pain that we have been through from the last one year or more... all departments decided unanimously that we all are getting citizenships rightaway.

kamrans said:
For the pain that we have been through from the last one year or more... all departments decided unanimously that we all are getting citizenships rightaway.

Yep immidiate citizenship for not just us but also our brother in law's nephew's girlfirend as well.

lotto

they have to changed the lottery format from 6 numbers to predicting VB...
seems this is hardest to hit

This is the best we can get (HOPE)

redgo said:
Below is my prediction.

EB-1 Current
EB-2 Current
EB-3 Current

All the labour applications in the backlog are cleared. No Pending I-140 everything cleared. Because all the systems got crashed :)- and no pending data is availalbe who ever have their receipts for application submission all of them will get GC upon submitting the recipts to local offices within 2 weeks.

Guys just kidding... iam expressing my frustration in this way on U*C*S folks.

Cheer up guys.....