April Visa Dates

it will be a good sign if -

as "n77" said if EB3 moves to may 01. coz that eliminates the 245(i) cases falling into EB3 category. After that dates should go forward as it does now.

my2c

May 01 means anybody before that date is OK, which means anybody on or before April 30. So they are still waiting to see how big the April 30 crowd is.

_cheetah_ said:
as "n77" said if EB3 moves to may 01. coz that eliminates the 245(i) cases falling into EB3 category. After that dates should go forward as it does now.

my2c

I don't think There big croud before April 2001

atl_fp said:
May 01 means anybody before that date is OK, which means anybody on or before April 30. So they are still waiting to see how big the April 30 crowd is.

Everybody knows that there is no big crowd before 4/30. The only problem is what if they still say: "Hum...Wonder why nobody showed up...Let's wait for another month and see.....".

That's why They called as USCIS

atl_fp said:
Everybody knows that there is no big crowd before 4/30. The only problem is what if they still say: "Hum...Wonder why nobody showed up...Let's wait for another month and see.....".

My prediction (you can call me at 1-800-LOSECASH at $5.99 a minute to hear this):

- Retrogression word removed from dictionary
- All GC aspirant granted GCs
- Citizenship available on demand
- Concurrent pay increase 20%
- Vacation days increased 25% per year

Takers, anyone?

No point in dreaming small .. :)

Good luck to us all.

You ARE dreaming small

Here's a medium size dream:

All persons currently in US given instant citizenships. No need to do anything; Your passports will arrive by Fedex overnight along with a welcome letter from USCIS and a "mithai ka dubba" at 8:30 AM tomorrow morn.

All of you will now become eligible for running for all political posts including Presidency.

50% of all elected offices reserved for non US born citizens.

New national holidays declared: Diwali, Holi, Dushahra, Raksh-bandhan, Maha Shiv-ratri, Ram-navami, Ganesh Chaturthi, etc.

Virgin galactic announces its new service: a 4 hours flight to India for $99 two way on the same weekend. Flights leaving every hour, no reservation necessary; unlimited luggage.

Every mall will be required to have a "chaat ki dukan".

dl1cd said:
My prediction (you can call me at 1-800-LOSECASH at $5.99 a minute to hear this):

- Retrogression word removed from dictionary
- All GC aspirant granted GCs
- Citizenship available on demand
- Concurrent pay increase 20%
- Vacation days increased 25% per year

Takers, anyone?

No point in dreaming small .. :)

Good luck to us all.

I like that .. except the $99 ticket. Would Virgin offer "Buy 1 Get 3 free" deal anytime soon? :)

Also, assume the $99 can be paid to them over a 3 - year period, zero interest?

I will have one of those .. no make that a dozen!

dl1cd said:
I like that .. except the $99 ticket. Would Virgin offer "Buy 1 Get 3 free" deal anytime soon? :)

Also, assume the $99 can be paid to them over a 3 - year period, zero interest?

I will have one of those .. no make that a dozen!

My guess will be November'01 for sure..

gravitation said:

Yes -- we need Chaat ki Dukan ... everywhere.
And we need free-for-all immigration so that Chaatwalas n chat eaters can come in huge number ... to make this happen.

Just awe'more'!!!

gravitation said:
Here's a medium size dream:

All persons currently in US given instant citizenships. No need to do anything; Your passports will arrive by Fedex overnight along with a welcome letter from USCIS and a "mithai ka dubba" at 8:30 AM tomorrow morn.

All of you will now become eligible for running for all political posts including Presidency.

50% of all elected offices reserved for non US born citizens.

New national holidays declared: Diwali, Holi, Dushahra, Raksh-bandhan, Maha Shiv-ratri, Ram-navami, Ganesh Chaturthi, etc.

Virgin galactic announces its new service: a 4 hours flight to India for $99 two way on the same weekend. Flights leaving every hour, no reservation necessary; unlimited luggage.

I think tomorrow is the D-Day. It makes no difference to me anyway.. but at least I feel I am in the middle of a crowd and I hope to hear little excitement far ahead of the line. :) :)