April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I-140 EB3 dates are moving fast, but is anyone getting approved ????????

My RD for I-140 is May 05 2003 (EB3).

I don't see good number of I-140 approvals of April on our website ????

But the date moved to May 08 2003 on the USCIS website !!

Any information on this issue ?

EB2 - what are the latest approvals?

Sometimes (or most times), there is no relationship between the processing time listed and the actual approvals that come through.

In the Eb-2 category, what are the approvals that we're seeing now?

Received FP

I have received my FP notice, dated 02.26.04 and it's scheduled for March 18th,2004.

My application category:

EB3/LaborSub/Concurrent
MD : May 27, 2003
ND : June 19, 2003
EAD,AP : July 17, 2003
I140 : Pending..
I485 : Forgot about it..

Good luck to all of us...

Change of address - moving of I-485 file

My I-140/I-485 were filed in Vermont.
But now I moved to California and changed my address.
Will my file be moved to California Service Center ?
If so, will there be any delay ?

I would appriciate any correct/insightful information on this issue.

Thanks guys.

Vasu

Vasu,

from many postings here I thought VSC kicked in the FP notifications 9 months after ND....how come you got yours in 8 months?

is there a way to postpone the FP date. we may be in India by the time the notice comes......

thanks,

company's ability to pay

Did any of the filers in this thread recieve RFE for their I140 asking for documents to prove company's ability to pay for future GC? One employee of our company got it. I wonder whether I may also get it when mine is taken up for processing.

thanks

Re: company's ability to pay

Rajudm,
I did receive an RFE for the same and i was expected to submit previous year w-2s. Which i did.

Its not mandatory that if one of your co-worker got the RFE, that you might also get it. But there are fare chances of getting an RFE. I have seen cases where the I-140 approval came faster because of RFE. But don't quote me for that. Refer to previous pages of these thread and you will find it out.

Good Luck.
Sjd

Originally posted by rajudm
Did any of the filers in this thread recieve RFE for their I140 asking for documents to prove company's ability to pay for future GC? One employee of our company got it. I wonder whether I may also get it when mine is taken up for processing.

thanks

Just wanted to update you guys. Two of my colleagues got their 140 approved.
one has ND of 16th April - EB3
another has ND of 21st May - EB3

unfortunately their online status has still not changed...but they have received their approval notices

msomani

sjd -- another piece of info

sjd,
Thanks for your message. Just now I received some additional info. When I first EAD was processed company's 2001 tax return was submitted, which was fine and thus went through. Now it seems there is some issue with 2002 tax return.

When my case is taken up for processing now if the officer issues an RFE for 2003 tax return the trouble can start. I hope RFE is not issued and a straight approval comes through.

Spreadsheet Updated - FP date

Fellas,

I just received my fingerprint appointment notice.

Keep the faith and keep everyone in the loop!!!

:D

Re: FP - PHSESAaug

PHSESAaug,

I guess there is not much difference between 8.5 and 9 months..It's all the same. On top of that, do you still think that you can predict something from USCIS..!?

Yes, there is a way to postpone the FP date. Actually there is a small portion on the FP notice which talks about the procedure to postpone. However it also warns about the delays, if you postpone your FP.

Hence, If I were you, I wouldn't postpone, unless I *really* can't do it on the scheduled date. I understand from the other folks on this thread that, you could actually get your FP done earlier than actual schedule date. But of course, after you get the notice.

HTH

All the best,
Vasu.

Originally posted by PHSESAaug
Vasu,

from many postings here I thought VSC kicked in the FP notifications 9 months after ND....how come you got yours in 8 months?

is there a way to postpone the FP date. we may be in India by the time the notice comes......

thanks,

Re: Vasu

Practice patience buddy..wait till you get your notice.. !

Originally posted by PHSESAaug
Vasu,

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

My I-140 stauts shows the following magic words..

This case has been approved. On March 10, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

EB3/RIR/Concurrent Filing
No RFE

I-140 Mailed date : 04/30/2003.
I-140 Notice Date : 05/09/2003.
I-140 Approved Dt: 03/10/2004.

Thank you everyone for the great support and hope everyone in this thread get their approvals in this month.

I140 Approved !

This is just unbelievable. My I140 got approved today.

GC_2004, i just saw your approval and though, hey this guy has the same ND as me, why dont I check and see....I have to check the AVM. But it is such a relief now.

I485 is another uphill journey. see ya guys there.

Thanks to Mr. Rajiv Khanna for providing such invaluable service .

Cheers

gc_majburi ...congrats

Lucky guy. enjoy your time.
Were you in EB3 or Eb2?

I am in tension in anticipation of RFE for company's ability to pay.

Re: gc_majburi ...congrats

Originally posted by rajudm
Lucky guy. enjoy your time.
Were you in EB3 or Eb2?

I am in tension in anticipation of RFE for company's ability to pay.

Thanks dude. I wish you good luck and you will hear your approval soon.

EB3/RIR

i have updated the excel sheet.

GC 2002 Congrats

can u tell how big is ur co ? no of employees ?

revenue amt ?

profit amt ?

pls help us find clues thanks and congrats again !!! enjoy !!

Thank you!

can u tell how big is ur co ? no of employees ?
Around 30,000 Employees (Global )

revenue amt ?
Around 7 Billions

Any Approvals: USCIS dates shows May for EB3 I-140

Any April / May filers got approvals for I-140?
Can someone with recent I-140 approval post the three digits after EAC03***

Looks like at least its moving...

Status
Not open for further replies.