April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB2 I 140

Folks,

Any idea about EB2 processing dates. The web sites are still showing 9/18/2002 but I see some November 2002 cases are getting approved. I saw Jan 2003 EB3 approvals. Not sure what is happening with EB2 stream.

Any updates??

Vadi

Vadi,
You could get letters from two of your ex-colleagues. The letter should contain your designation, start and end dates with your previous employer, and a brief description of some of the projects thats u were involved with your previous employer.
Please check out the template.
Other please comment ..
Thanks

Applying from Nebraska Service Center

Hi,
My company has offices in PA and SD.
I had got my labor cleared from PA.
Is it possible for my company to apply my I-140/485 to the Nebraska Service Center instead of the Vermont Service Center?

I want to apply to Nebraska as its faster in I-140 approvals etc.

Thanks

I-140 approved

I-140 approved

MD: 05/12/03 (Concurrent filing)
RD: 05/13/03
ND: 05/22/03
RFE: 06/27/03 (Re-send all supporting docs)
REF reply: 7/12/03
I-140 approved on 9/29/03

Waiting for EAD.

Folks,

My Lawyer is about to prepare my document for I-140 and I-1485 . Is our signature required only for the I-485 section and not for I-140 , EAD and AP forms .

Can anyone confirm this for me ,
Thanks,
Rotny

Think I had to sign both EAD and AP forms. You can confirm this by downloading the forms from BCIS web site.

Re: I140 – RFE

Originally posted by vadi
I140 – RFE

RD of I140: June 12th
EAD and AP approved on Aug 6th

RFE on I140:
Proof of experience and education evaluation.

I don’t have experience (reference) letters from my previous employers (left employers without serving notice period). What options do I have? Could some please answer.

Thanks

You can provide letter from your friend or co-worker who worked for the same company as you worked for your previous employer. The letter can be on plain paper with his/her statement of your exp. and signature. It should work

------------
I am not lawyer...

FIGER PRINTS NOT AT

:(RECIEVED DATE : MAY30
NOTICED DATE :JUNE 12
EAD APPROVED:JULY 17
hOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE FOR i 140 TO GET APPROVED.
I'NT RECIEVE ANY FINGER PRINTS TILL NOW .
DOES ANY ONE ANY IDEA WHEN I CAN RECIEVE FINGER PRINTS.
MINE IS
EB2

nee help

Hi
I have a question. My GC is in process. I recently applied my AOS. Recently I got married to a girl who is on F1 visa status in US and applied Adjustment of status for her too. Prior to our marriage, she was working in her school for 20 hours a week(per F1 regulations). As she has applied for AOS recently, her student visa status is gone and her status become AOS pending. Can she continue to work 20 hours a week, as she used to work before marriage? If she works, is it treated as illegal? What is supposed to be done if she worked until she gets her EAD?

thanks for your time,

Propat:

Though your wife applied for AOS, she is till under F1 status until she uses EAD. Techincally she is till F1 until the day she uses EAD. In my opinion she can still work the 20 hrs/week. Her visa status changes the moment she uses EAD for payroll purposes.

Gurus correct me if I am wrong.

Jai Hind.

Online status check

Morning I did an online status check on my case. The status shows that processing takes 30 and 60 days. Is that true

Current Status:

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on June 30, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

EMERGENCY

HAI,

COMPANY A APPLIED FOR MY GREEN CARD.
AND MY I140 AND I485 ARE IN PROCESS.
I GOT OFFER IN COMPANYB.
THE PROBLEM IS COMPANY A DID NOT APPLY FOR MY WORK PERMIT BUT APPLIED FOR MY PARTNER.
I DONT HAVE EAD.
IS IT OK TO LEAVE COMPANY A AND JOIN COMPANY B WITH OUT WORK PERMIT AND APPLY THROUGH COMPANY B .
OR IS IT SAFE TO APPLY THROUGH COMPANY A AND WAIT TILL I GET WORK PERMIT.

BYE.

140 approved.

Online Status says I-140 approved. Took 185 days for the approval.

for 140 RD 04/03/2003
rfe for educational evals 05/14/2003.
bcis rfe response received date 06/03/2003.

approval 10/07/2003.
:cool:

Another RFE and I140 approval

I wonder why should BCIS wait for such a long time to approve I140. If they spend another 30 to 45 minutes they should be able to approve it in one shot. I don't know what difference does it make with RFE. If they feel everything is fine why should it be shelved...and allow it to get dusted!!!

Updated my 140 approval details!!

Hi,
I updated the spreadsheet with my I-140 approval details.
140 RD 06/03/03
140 ND 06/12/03
140 RFE on 07/12/03
Rfe answered on 08/18/03

Congrats

I am tempted to hold the competency of my attorney as the reason for the elusive I140 approval. After all, bungling up things is not that bad given the slew of RFE approvals. Who knows, in the long run...tables could be turned ??

Nevertheless, your should not be derided for your exceptional luck. So, hearty congratulations.

See ya later in I485 forum !! (if we can reach there atleast by the year end...the hope keeps our spirits alive)

Status
Not open for further replies.