April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RFE - I-140

GC_Anu,

FYI, I have asked my attorney if I can go to local office to get the EAD , his response was, I should wait till my I-140 gets approved.

You may also want to check with your attorney.

Thanks.

Any movement or updates

Any movement or any approvals in April, May, June Batch. I don't see any messages. What is happenning ? updates please. Not sure whether I140 for EB2 crossed september of 2002, but I see some Oct and Nov 2002 aprovals.

Folks,

Is there separate receipt numbers for 140 , 485 , AP and EAD . If so, My Lawyer and HR will not give me the I-140 receipt number of me to check my status. Is there any way I could get my receipt number from some other source ??. Any Phone numbers or email would be really appreciated .

Thanks,
Rotny

I was in the same situation.
My I-140, I-485, & I-765 were recieved may 13th and I got a Notification Date of June 3rd 2003. (except for the I-140).

My company would not give me the # to track the progress.
So, I got a copy of the checks cashed by my bank!

The reciept # is stamped on it when they cash the check!
A seperate # for each!

I went to the online case status under BCIS's site and found out an RFE was issued for my I-140 on JUly 10th 2003.
My company stated they had not recieved anything to date, and is in the process of resolving it now!

My EAD has been past 90 days now! I called BCIS and they told me to go to the field office here in Arlington and get an Interm EAD!

Hopefully my EAD and I-140 will be approved shortly after my company responds to the RFE!

tnareh and GC_Anu,

I thought we do not have to wait till out I-140 get cleared , I think we can juts go to the local BCIS office 90 days after you get you receipt for 485 .. Am I missing anything .

Please let me know,
Rotny

EAD

Rotny,
You are not missing anything! When the 90 days are passed after applying the 485 then we can go to the local BCIS and apply for the EAD and get it on the same day.
But tsnaresh and I were suspicious becaue we got an RFE on our 140 and my attorney thinks that when BCIS reviews the RFE they will approve the 140, EAD and AP. He just asked me to wait.
Hope I answered your question.
:)

Thanks Gc_Anu,

May be you will be able to answer the questions that I have ..

I had this posted in the chain as well.

"Folks,

Is there separate receipt numbers for 140 , 485 , AP and EAD . If so, My Lawyer and HR will not give me the I-140 receipt number of me to check my status. Is there any way I could get my receipt number from some other source ??. Any Phone numbers or email would be really appreciated .

Thanks,
Rotny

"

Ronty

Receipt Numbers

Rotny,
Yes there are seperate receipt numbers for 140,485,EAD and AP.
Most of the companies won't give the receipt number for the 140 becasue it is related to the company and has nothing to do with you.
If you paid for your 140 with your check then when you get back the check with your bank statement see the revese side of the check and the receipt number for your 140 is printed on it.

Thanks . But Since my company is sponsors my Green Card . The money for I-140 is paid by the Company . And hence I am unable to get the receipt number through that route .

This was the same case for my LC too but I had to call someone the SEASA and the Federal Dept of Labor gave them my last name and then get my case number ..

This is big pain ..

Any thoughts ,
Thanks,
Rotny

I-485 filed after approval of I-140 + EAD + AP
RD: 6/5/03
ND: 6/9/03

EAD: Approved 8/17/03- card received 8/29/03
AP: Approved 8/19/03- card reveived 9/2/03

Case Number Dissappeared from Automated System

Hi All,
Till yesterday I was able to see my I-140 case status . Today its missing from the system .
I get the follwoing message
"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283"
I know for a fact that i have the right case number..My 485 Case Number shows up but not my 140.

Did anyone face this problem before?

Nothing Yet

Sanesa,
I didn't hear anything yet. I think it might take couple of months for the approval. My RFE was answered on Aug 18th. May be I will have to wait for another month or more.

I haven't heard anything

Hi Sanesa,

I haven't heard anything from BCIS(Or USCIS) yet. I will keep you all posted, if I hear anything.

souman_gc, I have noticed your EAD and AP approval took longer time than other cases. Jus curious, Did you get any RFE on any application ?
Thanks.

Any official Updates on I 140 for EB2

Any updates on I 140 for EB2 cases, last it was 9/18/2002 did it officially updated October, any inputs?

Hi tsnaresh,

I am not sure why my EAD and AP took long time. Till today, I did not get any RFE on any of my application.

FYI: I applied EAD by mail and my lawyer filed I-140 first. After getting I-140 receive notice, he filed I-485,EAD and AP all together.

I-140
RD: 4/21/03
ND: 4/23/03
AD: ???

I-485, EAD, AP
RD: 05/20/03
ND: 06/02/03

If I get any update, I will keep posted here.

---------------
thnks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.