April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your friend doesn't have to work for company B at all before he gets GC through B. When INS ask for paystubs, he could just use A's.

If B has a certified LC that matches Your friend's skills and experience, he could file I140/485 right away.

I-140 / EAD Approved

Got RFE related to Educational Evaluation. Answered RFE on 07/23/03.

Updated Excel Spreadsheet.

Concurrent filing I131/I765/I140/I485

MD--> 04/28/2003
RD--> 04/29/2003
ND--> 05/29/2003

I140--> 08/07/2003
EAD--> 08/08/2003
AP-- > ??
I485-> ??

Guys

Wanted to Share Good News about the I-140 Approval. What a relief.

RD-01/29/03
ND-01/31/03
AD-07/23/03

Good Luck to Every body as I move to track I-485

:) :) :)

Folks,

Could some one give me the list of documents that one would typically submit to the lawyer for concurrent filing ?

Thanks,
Rotny

BCIS work on Sunday???!

My EAD is approved, still waiting for AP. Following is the online message. August 10th is Sunday!

On August 10, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I-140 Case Status Undeliverable

Hi All,
I see the following message when I check my I-140 Status

"Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on July 11, 2003. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

My company moved to a new location recently and my lawyer told me that she will send some forms to the BCIS to get this changed.

What I dont understand is why would the BCIS send anything to my company directly.My 485/EAD reciepts went to my lawyer. She also had the "Notice of Representation" form from my company. So why would the 140 reciepts go to the Company?

I am assuming here that the "last written notice" would mean the 140 reciept. Do RFE's or 140 Approvals go directly to the company?

Has anyone else had this problem? Please share your experiences.

Thanks

why to delay employment based LC/I140/I485 always !?

240(i) law came in 2001 and Employment based LC's are s*****d up still not moving beyond Apr 2001 in most of the centers or just passed that stage !

Now Religious worker petitions get priority, employment based I40/I485 are going to be s******* up.

Did they ever give any priority or concern to clear few more I140s/I485s of employment based categories ?

Why always employment based applications are kept aside for others?

I just think somtimes, that my iron leg is causing problems in the whole process, also for others. I am almost on the edge of cancelling all my applications of GC altogether. ( LC pending in one state still processing Apr 30, 2001 and I140 substitute pending in VSC since Jan 2003).

It is just so frustrating. demoralizing !!

Can VSC accpet some volunteers to help them with some of the work which may not relate to the decision making process ? We should ask this to all service centers and SESA's DOL's.

RECIEPT NUMBERS ARE SAME ?

Hello Co-conc.filers :

just curious......

485 & FP reciept numbers are same for everyone ?

please clarify.. I appreciate your time.

I-140 approved but AP Pending

Hi Guys,
My wife has applied for AP in May 2003 and it's pending. She has valid H4 VISA stamp till 11/06/2003. Today She left for India for 3-4 months vacation on H4 Visa.
Will there be any problem if she come to US on AP after 11/06/2003 b'cas she left US when AP is pending ? Shall I ask her to come before her H4 VISA expires ?

Do any of you know of any case where a situation like this has caused problems?

Your help is really appreciated.

Regards,

Updated spreadsheet

I765 AD 08/08
I131 AD 08/12

Can't really check my 140, since the attorneys refuse to give me the receipt # (says it belongs to the employer, unlike the 765, 131 and 485). Strange are the ways of immigration attorneys.

Anyways, should be glad for small mercies, I guess.

Gracias...

SAI4567

Sai -

My wife is in the same situation, I checked with my lawyer, they said it is not a problem as long as H4 remains valid you can travel abroad and back on H4. She is in India right now, she hasn't come back yet but is planning to come back on her H4 (NOT on the AP).

Updated Spreadsheet

MD : 06/26/2003
RD : 06/27/2003
ND : 07/10/2003

EAD : 08/08/2003
AP : 08/12/2003

RFE

RFE
hi,
i had checked my online status and it says that they have mailed Aug. havent yet received any letters from INS.
has anyone faced a same situation? what could they want more as evidence??
also they letter that they are sending will it come to me or my attorney???

and if given all the information , does the process start immi. or is it held up till the RFE period is done ???

please help.

Thanks in advance

I haven't received a finger printing notice yet. I got my EAD and AP approved. I applied on June 06, 2003. Does anyone know what's going on? How long it is going to take for finger printing notices?

Your answers are appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.