April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Receipt Nos Date

I mailed my I-140 & I-485 application on May 21st 2003..The EAC # I have received is

EAC0319650622

EAC = Vermont Service Center

03 = 2003 Year of filing

but 196 (no.of days don't seem to match up if I calculate from Oct1st -May 21st)..should be 233 days.

Can anbody let me know why this discrepancy exists with respect to the number of days?

Thanks

Fingreprint Notices????

Guys,

Whats going on with the fingreprint notices. Typically they used to send these notices within two months after filing your applications. I have not seen people getting any fingreprint notices. Is this because the processing of I-485 will take longer than 18-19 months (max. expiry time of fingreprints)or they have something wrong with their computers as until now those who applied in january/Feb/March got 2-3 notices instead of one. They must be debugging their whole system.

Any comments.........

Guys,

My Lawyer is not willing to give me my I-140 receipt number , I guess this is my companies policy .. Is there a way to get my EAC number to track down my case number ?

Please respond Thanks,
Rotny

Expecting idea

Guys.. Give me some idea..
I have a friend whos labour got cleared and his wife and kid is in india right now .. He want to file 140 /485 concurrently .. Can he proceed with out his wife presence here or he has bring his wife and kids ..

Help will be greately appreciated..
Thanks
kishu

for kishuibm

Hi,
When I filed concurrently, for 140, I didn't need my husband. But for the 485/EAD/AP, the lawyer needed both our signatures on the forms. The thing in my case is that both of us are employed and he is on a separate H1, so I don't know if that was why he also had to sign.

J Rao

A bit i know about this .. Like for filing 140 you dont need spouse should be here .. But when it comes to concurent filing of both .. in that case i think you need spouse .. but i want a strong clarification

Thanks
Kishu

timeframe for checks to be cleared....

Hello Guys,
Can you guys throw some light on how long does it take BCIS to cash checks ? I was told that my conc. cases were filed a month ago and still checks have not been cleared but not sure whether lawyer got any reciepts as he was acting bit differently now a days.

thanks friends.

My RFE answered

After reciept of my RFE, On line status shows as follows.

we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 30 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

EAD approved

Got my EAD today

ND 05/22/2003
MD 05/13/2003
EAD Approval date - 07/15/2003
EAC NO - EAC0317452###

Can somebody update the excel sheet for me.

Regarding FP Notices

We got our FP Notices on 5/12/03 and FP was done on 6/6/03.

Details:
Concurrent I140/485 - EB3

MD - 4/8/03
ND - 4/17/03
EAD AD - 5/22/03 (received cards 2 weeks after approval)
AP AD - 5/17/03

Originally posted by Rotny
Guys,

My Lawyer is not willing to give me my I-140 receipt number , I guess this is my companies policy .. Is there a way to get my EAC number to track down my case number ?

Please respond Thanks,
Rotny

Could anyone please reply to this question? I am in the same situation and like to know about it..

Call BCIS

I was in the same boat last year. My HR manager was on leave for a month and that's what I told the lady at INS. She asked for some basic info (name, company name etc) and then gave me the EAC no. I guess I was lucky as it's in their right to turn down such a request.

Spread sheet Updated

I have updated the spread sheet with "csch1wait" and "msomani" info.

please post your finger printing dates.

Thanks guys.

I 140 Approed

Guys

I cant believe this !!! I just checked my status online and to my surprise I found my petition for I140 is approved as of July 14th.

Mine is a labor substitution. Here are my details.

Mailing Date: 04/16/2003
Receipt Date: 04/24/2003
Notice Date: 05/08/2003
EAD Approval Date: 06/18/2003 ( Got my card in 7 days )
Advance Parole Approval Date: 06/24/2003
I140 Approval Date: 07/14/2003.

So far so good !!! Meet you all in 485 forum.

Good luck to all of you.

Cheers

:D :D :D :D :D :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.