April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple Queries & RFE (SAI4567

My dear Sai4567:

All of us would really like to know the name of the lawyer who gave you insight into this priceless information.

to be honest, it makes absolutely no sense.

or is it possible SAI4567 has been querying his receipt notices way too often and wanted to know if he might get an RFE and decided to find out by starting an unfounded rumor?

We all would definitely like to know.

thanks

A question

I also did concurrent application during the month of June. How many receipt number you get when you file concurrently ?
Is it one each for140 and 485, or one each for all the applications you apply. Let me know
Thanks

Hi All,
I don't have any intention to start any rumor about "Multiple Queries & RFE " I am also GC aspirant like you guys so just wanted to find out truth.
I got RFE (don't know the nature of it yet). I checked the online status and told my employer about RFE on my I-140. So he asked me whether I check online status frequently as he came to know from company's lawyer that if we check online status very often then we may get RFE. I also agree with you that this does not make any sense but wanted to find out if anybody knows about it.
By the way I don't check on line status very often b'cas I know GC process will take it's own time to finish.

Thanks.

Guys

I dont think this is true. I just called my attorney about this and he clarified that this is a mere BS.

Just for argument sake - What if I pick some random case numbers that fall close to mine and check the status in the BCIS site ? Ofcourse this will give me a good idea as to when my approval may happen !!!!

Does this mean that BCIS will request for additonal evidence for all these cases I checked ??? Never !!! So lets put an end to this rumour and rest in peace. I am sure everyone of us have lot of other things to worry !!!

Cheers
:) :( :eek: ;)

EAD Approved

Hi All,
Was pleasantly surprised to see the
"On July 1, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." message today.

My ND was 06/18
EAD approval Date 07/01.

Thats 9 working days.. Must be some sort of a record. :)

BTW -- i just happened to talk to my lawyer today and she said that they have not got the I-140 reciept. I got the 485/EAD reciepts but not the 140. my lawyer posted all the documents in one envelope. Is this normal? Has anyone else had a similar experience??

Have Updated the spreadsheet.

Cheers

second FP

FYI

I did go for FP for the second time on 7/5/2003. I told the immigration officer that I was here on 5/22/03. He checked few things and told me that mine first FP was good and I need not do it for the second time. He took the FP notice and told me that he will be sending it back to BCIS.

JJ

SAI4567 - Please Read

Hey SAI4567

I think it is ridiculous. Why are you so hesitant to mention the name of your lawyer. Besides, the lawyer is one for the company, not a personal lawyer for you.

Also, if you say you didn't check often, then according to your lawyer's insight, you should not have gotten RFE, but you did. So, either of the following is true:
1) You did check your status too often
2) Your claim about what your lawyer said is BS
3) You are just having some fun at other's expense

Why the hell can't you just mention the name of the Lawyer and we call can confirm what you said.

I just cannot stand people who say something and cannot substantiate with proper evidence.

>Hi All,
>I don't have any intention to start any rumor about "Multiple >Queries & RFE " I am also GC aspirant like you guys so just >wanted to find out truth.
>I got RFE (don't know the nature of it yet). I checked the online >status and told my employer about RFE on my I-140. So he >asked me whether I check online status frequently as he came >to know from company's lawyer that if we check online status >very often then we may get RFE. I also agree with you that this >does not make any sense but wanted to find out if anybody >knows about it.
>By the way I don't check on line status very often b'cas I know ?>GC process will take it's own time to finish.

>Thanks.

MY RFE-140 was sent on 07/02

FYI,

MY RFE was answered by my attorney on 07/02/03, detailes of RFE were already mentioned in my previous posting.

Thanks
Cadcam72

do not discourage the guys!!!!!!!

Hi M101,

Mr SAI*** was posted according to the feed back from his attorney. Do you know for talking to his(any) attorney you got to pay fee.

Please do not discourage the people who are sharing their thoughts and facts on this forum.

Thanks
Cadcam72

M101,

I agree with others that nobody should start rumors or waste others time with ill thought theories. Same time I do not agree with any bullying. Haven't we all seen unbelievable BS from few of our dear attorneys/BCIS? For all that matter, he might be saying the truth. So, give him a break.

My Attorney told me that

I-140- comes under E13, if we apply through EB3.
I got my labor approved from Philly- under Regular process.(Non-RIR)....Please confirm??

How to look under I-140 for EB3...Is it EB13 or EB31????

:mad:

SV

SV B,
Could you please share your details with us:
EB?
Did you use substitution labor?

Hope that you get your RFE resolved and Good luck for your GC process.

RFE details

EB2
I-140/I-485 - RD: 5/13/03, ND: 5/22/03
EAD e-filed: 6/5

No substitution. According to my attorney, the RFE notice just asked to re-submit all the supporting documents. All the documents were properly submitted during initial filing. So, the attorney is sending all the docs again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.