April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
RD????

Hi, there:
I mailed the filing (140/485/EAD) on June 6, 2003. The checks were cashed on June 20, 2003, but I haven't received ANY receipt up until today (July 9). Is this normal? Do you have any idea what's going on? Should I call VSC to find out? I really appreciate your help!

Good luck to you all!

Its okay

Its okay, dont worry. Ask your employer to ask for copies of the cancelled checks that were sent with your application - Your EAC number would be written on it. Hope this helps.
Good luck!

I-140 Approved

Folks,

I just found out that my 140 got approved. Its unbelieveable that it got approved in a month....more so since such things do not happen to me.

Anyone interested in my timeline:

EB2
140-485 applied concurrently on 6/3/03.
140 approved on 7/9/03.

Still waiting on AP and EAD.

Regards.

I-140 Approved

Friends,

Today is my day. Found out from online status that EAD for my wife and me have been approved too.

Regards.

Congrats GoshVaLabor .

Has your 1-140 been approved too .??. If so How long did in take for the VSC for the approval .

Thanks,
Rotny

EAD Approved

EAD Approved today..

ND:- 05/27/03
EAD Approved :- 07/10/03

Updated ......attachement..

Re: I-140 Approved

Originally posted by GoshVaLabor
I just found out that my 140 got approved. Its unbelieveable that it got approved in a month

Wow! I guess you need your EAD, or it would be mighty tempting to switch to CP via I-824 / AC I-140 (if applicable) given that AOS is currently taking 18 months according to the latest info?

ETA

Re: I-140 Approved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! I guess you need your EAD, or it would be mighty tempting to switch to CP via I-824 / AC I-140 (if applicable) given that AOS is currently taking 18 months according to the latest info?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This never struck me. Thats a good idea, and like you said very tempting too. But I think I'll just give AOS a shot and see where that goes.

Thanks

GoshVALabor,

Do you mind sharing with us information about your company: How many employees they have, Revenue etc.

Thanks,

Updated Tracker

Congratulations to all of you who are getting approvals of EAD, etc - even I140. Thats fabulous news.

Good luck to the rest of us.

Re: LCSilence

I am in a Big 5 consulting. About 5000 employess and large revenue(Honestly, I do not know).

However, mine was the only fluke case that got approved so fast...Rest of my colleagues (about 8 of them) are waiting since January for 140. I think this answers your intended question.

Regards.

Today when I tried to check my status, a message poped up saying my access was denied due to too many inquiries. That is weird because I only inquire once a day at most. Anybody else has similar experience?

LCSilence:

I used to check multiple times in a day for EAD/AP approvals and never encountered such a monitoring message. Of late I check maybe once. But GoshVALabor's approval stoked some fuel...but I have restrained myself and resigned to the fact that no one can defy the absurd law of BCIS processing times.

I further take that you are not kidding...:p

I had that experience

When you are checking the status in office your companie's I/P address gets logged with the BCIS website. So if other people in your company are querying the website then together the count must have exceeded. People even have written excel macros which in no time can input 1000s of EAC numbers to the website and populate the output in the excel spreadsheet. So somebody must have ran that....
But dont worry the access will come back in 24 hours.

Originally posted by LCSilence
Today when I tried to check my status, a message poped up saying my access was denied due to too many inquiries. That is weird because I only inquire once a day at most. Anybody else has similar experience?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.