APRIL & MAY 2008 I-751 Vermont FILERS

Hey guyexotico,
i finally got the approval email. It looks like yours should be coming soon.

This is the email I received today around 2pm

Good luck to you

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 30, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I-751 package sent 05/5/2008
I-751 received 05/9/2008
Check cashed 05/13/2008
02/22/2009 Touched
03/31/2009 Card Production ordered

Congrats Nyani! My RD is May 27 08, so hopefully i will get the good news soon. Thanks for the update

Hey Caciatore I am welling to bet that you will get your card order message before the end of the week, I will go out on a limb here and tell you that you will get it tomorrow 04/01!!! let me know when it happens
;)

Thank you WalidZeid and Nyani08 for the info. Its very helpful. I will let you guys know when I get approved. Congrats to you guys Im glad.:)

Hey guys I finally got approval notice today. This has been a long wait ..painful at times especially lately. But good luck to you guys who applied before me and hasnt been approved. Hang in there, its coming soon i am pretty certain. My timeline is the following:

RD : May 27 2008
BIO : June 17 2008
LUD : March 1 2009
APPROVAL: 04/01/09 (on april fool's day, hope they are not playin' me)

Thank you Guys,,,, I know we all deserve some peace of mind and it is happening for everyone sooner than later, it is a long process and patience is very important with the USCIS. Now I can't wait to get this approval notice and the card mailed notice then the card itself hopefully B4 the Weekend!!!!

Hey guys I finally got approval notice today. This has been a long wait ..painful at times especially lately. But good luck to you guys who applied before me and hasnt been approved. Hang in there, its coming soon i am pretty certain. My timeline is the following:

RD : May 27 2008
BIO : June 17 2008
LUD : March 1 2009
APPROVAL: 04/01/09 (on april fool's day, hope they are not playin' me)

Congradulations guyexotico, I knew your approval was not to far behind mine. Are you going to apply for citizenship? I plan to send my N400 on May 11th

Nyani, I will start the process as soon as i get my card in the mail. I hope to see you in N400 board soon!

I just received my green card today. Citizenship will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for all the support and wish you all good luck.

Hey Caciatore I am welling to bet that you will get your card order message before the end of the week, I will go out on a limb here and tell you that you will get it tomorrow 04/01!!! let me know when it happens
;)

Got an Email from CRIS to day. Card production ordered!!!!!!!:D

Thank you all for the info the past weekand WalidZeid, guyexoctico and nyani08 for your comments of support. If you guys are ever in houston, tx drinks on me. Walidzeid you called it. You bet on this week, Nice!!!

Congradulation

Thank you all for the info the past weekand WalidZeid, guyexoctico and nyani08 for your comments of support. If you guys are ever in houston, tx drinks on me. Walidzeid you called it. You bet on this week, Nice!!!

Congradulation Cacciatore3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Happy for you Cacciatore!!! Congrats Buddy,,,, and be careful what you wish for I might actually takr you up on those TX drinks!!!:D:D:D

Hey Guys,
I just received my card today. It looks like it takes a week to get it.

Weback4life just keep looking out for the CRIS email, I know you will be getting it very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,
I just received my card today. It looks like it takes a week to get it.

Weback4life just keep looking out for the CRIS email, I know you will be getting it very soon.

Thank you nyani08 and please dont mess up my screen name its WETBACK4LIFE , i love my Sn,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all approved

Congrats to all that have been approved. I have two questions for you guys since you people seem to know what you are talking about!! :D

Not to sound dumb, but whats an LUD?

Secondly, My reciept date is 05/21/08. About 3 weeks to a month ago my online status changed to say it was processing standard processing to the office it was transferred. How long of a wait do you think I have?

I also noticed that some of the cases filed after May that were transferred to CSC are being approved.

Congrats to all that have been approved. I have two questions for you guys since you people seem to know what you are talking about!! :D

Not to sound dumb, but whats an LUD?

Secondly, My reciept date is 05/21/08. About 3 weeks to a month ago my online status changed to say it was processing standard processing to the office it was transferred. How long of a wait do you think I have?

I also noticed that some of the cases filed after May that were transferred to CSC are being approved.

I got my card in the mail today! Finally the wait is over. LUD stands for last update date. If your status changed about 3 weeks ago, you should be getting your approval soon, in days hopefully. Mine never changed, yet after a month of new LUD i got approved. Good luck to all waiting and congratulations to all approved. I might just need those drinks that were promised to celebrate :D

card production ordred (i-751)

good evening my friends and especially vsc filers. here is the good news, the other day my status online changed to CARD PRODUCTION ORDERD. hard to believe. after i checked the processing dates it changed to MAY 4TH however the date i have on my NOA receit is may 29th. can't complain.
ladies and gentlemen, vsc is really working. down here am gonna state my time frames.

second week of may08:I-751 alpication mailed in.
may 29th 08:notice of action from TSC
same day transfered to vermont
somewhere in february08:LUd
never changed since then.
april 14th 09:card production ordered

it took exactly 11 months since the day i filed my aplication. and now waiting for my card to arrive in the mail, i ll let you guys know when i get it. good luck to all.

good evening my friends and especially vsc filers. here is the good news, the other day my status online changed to CARD PRODUCTION ORDERD. hard to believe. after i checked the processing dates it changed to MAY 4TH however the date i have on my NOA receit is may 29th. can't complain.
ladies and gentlemen, vsc is really working. down here am gonna state my time frames.

second week of may08:I-751 alpication mailed in.
may 29th 08:notice of action from TSC
same day transfered to vermont
somewhere in february08:LUd
never changed since then.
april 14th 09:card production ordered

it took exactly 11 months since the day i filed my aplication. and now waiting for my card to arrive in the mail, i ll let you guys know when i get it. good luck to all.

Woohoo congratulations the long wait is over.