APRIL & MAY 2008 I-751 Vermont FILERS

thanks fedup2k6. hey i've been reading that aplications transffered from vsc to csc are being approved quieker than the ones originally filed at vsc. so hang in their and hopefully you' ll be getting some good news the next few DAYS.

thanks fedup2k6. hey i've been reading that aplications transffered from vsc to csc are being approved quieker than the ones originally filed at vsc. so hang in their and hopefully you' ll be getting some good news the next few DAYS.

ayouz, Congrats, im May 28th and im still waiting as well.It seems that Vermont processes transfers from TSC first, anyways Congratulations, They still on may 4th but i have seem some May approvals already in the other forum. I honestly dont believe my status will ever change lol, since i have been checking everyday for the past year and it always says received and pending. If there is a god out there i hope:confused: he is listening!!!:(

ayouz, Congrats, im May 28th and im still waiting as well.It seems that Vermont processes transfers from TSC first, anyways Congratulations, They still on may 4th but i have seem some May approvals already in the other forum. I honestly dont believe my status will ever change lol, since i have been checking everyday for the past year and it always says received and pending. If there is a god out there i hope:confused: he is listening!!!:(

I dont think my status online will change either.Right now i would rather hae an iteview RFE or something that lets me know my case is being worked on rather than nothing and waiting.Wetback4life your approval should come soon.

Strange LUD

Hey Guys. Congrats on this recent approval. :cool: My RD is may 21st and about this time last month, the online message changed to say something like

Application pending standard processing at the office it was transfered.

I notice that on April 9th was the lasst LUD...but strangely no approval.

My case was transferred from TSC. *ssiighhhhh* Guess im in for the long ride.

guys i don't think the processing dates are accurate anymore. it just gives u a not so exact view to where the service center work has come to and really not the accurate time. look at my case the are showing may 4th and i got aproved with a may 29th NOA. for those who believe their case status will never change mine showed PENDING STANDART PROCCESSING deal since fepruary the 9th and never gotten an aproval notice untill it said card production ordered. thought their was an other step in between. lol
most guys in this thread will be getting good news prety prety soon and i bet on it:D.

fedup2k6, I hope God listens to you,lol Next month it will be a year for me, have you tried calling the 1800 line ??

Yes i did call and you know that the customer service representatives are dying to let you know whats going on with your case.They told me exactly what i already knew"Mam your status is pending" and thats all.I wonder why they wasted their time sending me a transfer letter ,they could have approved me but that would make too much sense.There is no logic to this process and cases are not handled by received date.I hope we are all approved soon.Maybe May will bring our approvals.I also dont care if my staus online does not change.I am at the point where i just want the card in the mail all other formalilites should be skipped at this pont.

@ this point im behond pissed off :mad:waching people form October 08 and November 09 get approved. Im filing N400 next month, i dont know WTF I'm going to do if i still dont get approved by the N40 interview date. I guess im going to have to file with a lawyer which means more $$$. We should get our money back for the I751 for:( taking so long. In the meantime i'll keep praying for my aproval as well as everyone else's. I hope this ill end someday!!

Wetback4life, has it been 11 months for you since u aplied?cuz i havent seen anybody getting aproved before at least 11 months. you and lonely1982 [/B]and queit a few others here need some more patience.:D it don't mean you guys are in for the long ride but i am sure its down to a matter of days now. i ll include you guys in my prayers and my be that ll speed it up.:D

hello ayouz yah am getting mad because there are lots of people are approved already while we are here stuck and dont know whats going on.

On the 28th of this month it will be 11 months, and yes a lot of people from May are already done, im also on the visajourney forum there you can see their time list i'm like the only 1 left from may, it sucks!!:mad:

On the 28th of this month it will be 11 months, and yes a lot of people from May are already done, im also on the visajourney forum there you can see their time list i'm like the only 1 left from may, it sucks!!:mad:

I will keep you in my prayers and hope it works out for you soon.It's totally rediculous that you are still waiting.I have printed out a form to contact my congressman explaining my issue.Maybe you should do the same.It cant hurt right.I am also at witts end on the other forum as well and keep seeing people from October and even February approved making me feel like i am being taken advantage of.And if i feel that way i can only imagine how you feel.

I actually went to my congressman's office today, but HIGHLY DOUBT that anything will come out of it, the lady made me fill out a form, made copies of my extension letter and told me that she will call me to go over stuff before doing anything. There were 2 people in the office and i had to wait over 30 minutes for then to get off the phone, 1 was talking to someone about her horoscope an dthe other guy was on the phone fixing his cell phone bill. She rushed me out telling me she had to go somehwere and that she will contact me, agin I HIGHLY DOUBT i will even get a phone call from them. I called the USCIS line last friday , i was told by an IO that my case is still pending and they can't even put in a request for info or do anything since im not pass their time of may 4th.I'm filing my N400 in may it sucks because its extra ,money i have to spend basically the i751 money was wasted money.

guys,there is no need to contact a gongressman.really by the time you get a response from them,(thats if u do!) your case will be long aproved.seriously just a lill bit more patience.and members from this thread like:fedup2k6,wetback4life,lonely1982,lky2bme are soon to be approved.heck i didnt think my case status will ever change and my RD date is may 29th. also,i dont think its a good idea to file N-400 while I-751 is still pending. sorry if i didn't bring anything new to the table but for now everybody should just wait:cool:.

lonely,pelapela, ayaouz, Good luck to you all, I got " car production ordered " message yesterday. My receipt date is May 28th /08, aproval was 4/20/09, almost 11 months, no rfe , no inerview.
God bless all of you!!