APRIL & MAY 2008 I-751 Vermont FILERS

VSC just started working on applications with receipt date 4/20/08. Good luck to all of us waiting.

YAY...April 20

Seems like they r really moving along now. Thanks for the update amatech. They must have just updated this.

Good News Guys

The time is finally here. I just received a card production ordered message:

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 24, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Time Line:

Application Mailed: 4/17/2008
I751 receipt date: 4/21/2008
Biometric Completed: 5/17/2008
Case transfered from TSC to VSC

Thanks to all. This forum was very helpful. Long Journey but arrived finally.

N400 will be mailed on 3/30/09 or after receiving my new card.

Good Luck to those waiting

:):D:):):)

Congratulations Amatech..

My timeline is similar to yours and I am hoping to hear some news from them soon.

Rev'd date 4/28/08
Biometics 5/22/08

I751 and Vermont Service Center

I filled my I751 @ texas service center and it was transfered to vermont, I am still waiting on some good news. I called uscis today to file a service request i talked to a nice person that said he had to transfer me to another person that assume was an actual officer cause he wasnt so nice and he informed me that I wasnt cleared yet from the FBI then I called again and spoke to a very nice young lady that was able to file a service request for me and gave me a confirmation Number, My question is if I have a receipt date of 04/28/2008 and the status online was always saying that my case was transfered to vermont , Now on 03/20/2009 it changed to the new STATUS RECEIVED AND PENDING does that mean that vermont just received it now after it was transfered sometime in may of 2008?????

Also, Does anyone here with receipt dates of 04/28/2008 or after has the same recent status change within the last month or so to something diffrent than PENDING???????

My Rd for I 751 is 12/23/09. bio on 01/22/08 nothing after that welll mine at VSc any one has any idea?

my receipt date is june 23, 2008 the last touch is aug.1, 2008 until now i didnt hear anything from them. At the other site i read that an august filer being approved so ours might be someones desk. We just have to hang on.

I filled my I751 @ texas service center and it was transfered to vermont, I am still waiting on some good news. I called uscis today to file a service request i talked to a nice person that said he had to transfer me to another person that assume was an actual officer cause he wasnt so nice and he informed me that I wasnt cleared yet from the FBI then I called again and spoke to a very nice young lady that was able to file a service request for me and gave me a confirmation Number, My question is if I have a receipt date of 04/28/2008 and the status online was always saying that my case was transfered to vermont , Now on 03/20/2009 it changed to the new STATUS RECEIVED AND PENDING does that mean that vermont just received it now after it was transfered sometime in may of 2008?????

Hey WalidZeid, I file on 5/2008 and it was send to VSC. Just like you my status said it was transferred to Vermont. On January 26, 2009 my new status says that is pendig and the office were it was transferred. It doesnt say Vermont. I dont know if you have much info but I have no idea whats going on. I can tell you that I saw a cases like this were it said vermont then just said transferred and the person recieved the card 2 months after the status changed. So hopefully it means we are almost done.:D

Patience.

My Rd for I 751 is 12/23/09. bio on 01/22/08 nothing after that welll mine at VSc any one has any idea?

You filed in December you have a whole lot of time left to wait.My case was not updated until it was transferred to CSC 7 months after filing.So do not be discouraged just keep on waiting.

I will share my experience with VSC...I-751

filed @ VSC 6/2008
received VSC 6/2008
Biometrics 7/2008
letter of extension 7/2008
case transferred to CSA in Laguna california 2/20/2009
received greencard in the mail 3/30/2009 :)

It took about 9months for me to receive the greencard. I was told a while ago that VSC is working really hard to get the petitions processed but that they are also sending files to other states to try and get them processed quickly. That is what happened in my case and it took CSC only 1month to process my case. So just remain faithful and you'll be fine. Good luck!

Hello everyone, I filed for my i-751 on the third week of May 2008. I have had 2 LUDs (not counting the first one after fingerprinting) since the start of this year alone, the recent one being on 03/01/09. However the status hasnt changed. It still says my case has been transferred to VSC for processing....yada yada. Does anyone know why i have so many LUD's?? And also I dont get any email updates from LUDs even when my profile has email turned on.
Thank you

Hey guyexotico,
i finally got the approval email. It looks like yours should be coming soon.

This is the email I received today around 2pm

Good luck to you

On March 30, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I-751 package sent 05/5/2008
I-751 received 05/9/2008
Check cashed 05/13/2008
02/22/2009 Touched
03/31/2009 Card Production ordered

Hey guyexotico,
i finally got the approval email. It looks like yours should be coming soon.

This is the email I received today around 2pm

Good luck to you

On March 30, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I-751 received 05/9/2008
Check cashed 05/13/2008
02/22/2009 Touched

I have almost you exact dates. When was you bio? and did you had the messege below on your status?

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

My status showed the same information as yours cacciatore3, until today.
My FP was on 6/17/2008.

Thanks Lonely1982

I-751 received 05/9/2008
Check cashed 05/13/2008
02/22/2009 Touched

Hey WalidZeid, I file on 5/2008 and it was send to VSC. Just like you my status said it was transferred to Vermont. On January 26, 2009 my new status says that is pendig and the office were it was transferred. It doesnt say Vermont. I dont know if you have much info but I have no idea whats going on. I can tell you that I saw a cases like this were it said vermont then just said transferred and the person recieved the card 2 months after the status changed. So hopefully it means we are almost done.:D
I just received the email message that said on march 30th we order your card, and yes cacciatore it is VSC and you will probably receive you card production order soon, good luck!!!

I have almost you exact dates. When was you bio? and did you had the messege below on your status?

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
Hey Caciatore I am welling to bet that you will get your card order message before the end of the week, I will go out on a limb here and tell you that you will get it tomorrow 04/01!!! let me know when it happens
;)

Congratulations.

I just received the email message that said on march 30th we order your card, and yes cacciatore it is VSC and you will probably receive you card production order soon, good luck!!!

Its good to see someone who filed at Vermont getting approved,congratulations.