• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

April 2018 Visa Bulletin

No, it's using the same data. I'm just more careful when assigning status. It's not a trivial sum column operation.
Issues count is probably lower than it should be, because my algorithm was slightly overestimating it. I haven't figured out the reason yet.
Got it. A really nice added touch!

Hi all,

My number (in OC) went current for April but I haven't received the 2NL and I check the website each day to see if my letter with my interview date is there but it's still the first letter saying we had been selected for the lottery. Should I have received the 2NL by now?

Thanks!

Hi all,

My number (in OC) went current for April but I haven't received the 2NL and I check the website each day to see if my letter with my interview date is there but it's still the first letter saying we had been selected for the lottery. Should I have received the 2NL by now?

Thanks!
We know there are some 2NLs yet to be sent. I imagine they will come out this week.

I just checked and I'm still seeing the first letter.

Check CEAC. If the case shows in transit you can expect a 2NL very shortly.

Same thing with your DS260 - it may say that the case is "at" the embassy.

If neither of those things are true - you have probably bumped to June for some reason.

My DS260 does say it's with Sydney, so I'll just keep checking for the letter, hopefully it comes through soon. Thanks so much.

My DS260 does say it's with Sydney, so I'll just keep checking for the letter, hopefully it comes through soon. Thanks so much.

Just letting you know you're not the only one out there! I'm in OC and in the same position as of 9am Tuesday, although CAEC reports my case as 'In Transit' so hopefully the 2NL arrives very shortly.

I've received an email saying I should've received my interview letter from KCC but when I log back in to check the ESC website and I'm still only seeing the first letter notifying me of our selection in the lottery. Am I looking in the wrong place??

I've received an email saying I should've received my interview letter from KCC but when I log back in to check the ESC website and I'm still only seeing the first letter notifying me of our selection in the lottery. Am I looking in the wrong place??

Me again. I'm in the same boat as you - again. Haha. Did your email also say that your original interview had been scheduled to a new time?

For now, I'm just going to wait another 48 hours and hope the ESC website updates eventually.

Me again. I'm in the same boat as you - again. Haha. Did your email also say that your original interview had been scheduled to a new time?

For now, I'm just going to wait another 48 hours and hope the ESC website updates eventually.

No, mine didn't say anything about being rescheduled, just that I should've received the appointment letter.

They like to make us sweat huh!

I'm a little on edge for this letter because my husband needs to make a trip away in May and needs to book it asap but I'm making him hold off until we get this appointment letter so we can plan around the interview haha yikessss

No, mine didn't say anything about being rescheduled, just that I should've received the appointment letter.

They like to make us sweat huh!

I'm a little on edge for this letter because my husband needs to make a trip away in May and needs to book it asap but I'm making him hold off until we get this appointment letter so we can plan around the interview haha yikessss

Just sent you a private message - would be good to compare our progress in a more private forum. But from what I've gathered, the letter on the ESC site can be delayed compared to the email. Let's sit tight for a day or two I guess...

Just sent you a private message - would be good to compare our progress in a more private forum. But from what I've gathered, the letter on the ESC site can be delayed compared to the email. Let's sit tight for a day or two I guess...

Just wondering as to the need to “compare progress in a more private forum”.

Possibly a considerate poster who doesn’t want to sidetrack the entire thread on something only relevant to 2 posters?!

Pretty much that, plus I'm more comfortable sharing details relative to my own case one-on-one rather than in public. Nothing more :)