• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

April 2018 Visa Bulletin

No, mine didn't say anything about being rescheduled, just that I should've received the appointment letter.

They like to make us sweat huh!

I'm a little on edge for this letter because my husband needs to make a trip away in May and needs to book it asap but I'm making him hold off until we get this appointment letter so we can plan around the interview haha yikessss

Contact KCC, they will give you the scheduled date.

No, mine didn't say anything about being rescheduled, just that I should've received the appointment letter.

They like to make us sweat huh!

I'm a little on edge for this letter because my husband needs to make a trip away in May and needs to book it asap but I'm making him hold off until we get this appointment letter so we can plan around the interview haha yikessss

Try checking the esc page again. I was in the same situation for OC and received notification overnight and now my letter has updated this morning with appointment details