April 2005 Cases

Maveric,
I was in exactly the same situation. My 2002 salary was quite low for the same reasons, but I still provided last 3 years W2's and my 140/EAD/AP got approved without any problem(see signature). I am not sure if they checked my details for 140 approval. I don't know what will happen when they open my 485(with current retrogression, may be after another 3-4 years).

My RD for 485 is April 14 2005. Apparently they had mailed the FP notice but it got lost. I dont understand how both my and my attorneys mail would be lost. Most likely they did not send it. Anyway, I asked htem about it and then they sent me another FP notice. If you haven;t received FP by now, you should e-mail them and ask.

By the way, my lawyer received the approval notice for I-140 last Friday.

Santosh

USCIS response to my I-140 e-mail querry

santosh_30 said:
For 485 inquiries e-mail to

CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

For I-140 inquiries, e-mail to

CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

Good luck,

Santosh

Hi Santosh and others,
Thanks for giving me the e-mail id to make enquiry with USCIS. I sent the email enquiry to them and indeed I did get a response from them earlier today. Looks like the reply is a kind of standard cut-paste reply. Here is what I got from them............
"We selected this case for detailed review and inquiry, and this will take longer than the normal processing time. Should we discover information requiring further verification, we will contact you, either in person or in writing, to provide additional information. We will make every effort to complete this petition or application as soon as possible. We appreciate your assistance and cooperation in helping us ensure the integrity of our immigration system.
Mario Bueno
Center Adjudications Officer
Congressional & Customer Relations Division XII
California Service Center"

Now what meaning do I make out? A friend of mine who had also sent the email querry also got exactly the same response. Does it mean that my case has gone for a name check?? My I-140 receipt date is April 01, 2005 and my friends, who also got the same response, receipt date is April 14, 2005. Meantime I also checked at some other portal about the recent I-140 approvals that they have given. And by no strange coincidence, there are no I-140 approvals either for April 1 receipt date or for April 14, 2005 receipt dates? Can it be so that my case has got sucked into some random checks?? Any comment or view would really be appreciated.
Cheers.

earthquake said:
Hi Santosh and others,
Thanks for giving me the e-mail id to make enquiry with USCIS. I sent the email enquiry to them and indeed I did get a response from them earlier today. Looks like the reply is a kind of standard cut-paste reply. Here is what I got from them............
"We selected this case for detailed review and inquiry, and this will take longer than the normal processing time. Should we discover information requiring further verification, we will contact you, either in person or in writing, to provide additional information. We will make every effort to complete this petition or application as soon as possible. We appreciate your assistance and cooperation in helping us ensure the integrity of our immigration system.
Mario Bueno
Center Adjudications Officer
Congressional & Customer Relations Division XII
California Service Center"

Now what meaning do I make out? A friend of mine who had also sent the email querry also got exactly the same response. Does it mean that my case has gone for a name check?? My I-140 receipt date is April 01, 2005 and my friends, who also got the same response, receipt date is April 14, 2005. Meantime I also checked at some other portal about the recent I-140 approvals that they have given. And by no strange coincidence, there are no I-140 approvals either for April 1 receipt date or for April 14, 2005 receipt dates? Can it be so that my case has got sucked into some random checks?? Any comment or view would really be appreciated.
Cheers.

I think it means that they will do some extra checks regarding your company and other stuff. If its related to name check then they normal state that in reply that they are waiting for name check to be completed.

Can I use existing pending I-485 for a new PERM application case?

Hi all,
My I-140 RD is 4/1/05 and I-485 RD is also 4/1/05 from CSC under concurrent filing and sub labor, EB2. I already have received EAD cards, AP and FP is also done. I-140 is not approved so far and looking at the state of affairs with my Company, there is a likelyhood that it may takes months before anything comes out as the company is going through a sell off process which is moving at snail's pace.
Meantime another company has filed for my PERM just 10 days back for future employment and going by what has happened to other PERM cases with this company, the approvals come with 3-4 weeks. I am aware of retrogression dates for filing I-485. My question therefore is that once my PERM is approved and I-140 is filed, can I use my existing I-485 filed with my current employer? Ideally after my Perm is approved with this new employer, I will join them at the time of their filing of I-140 for me.

eb3 .. retrogressed ... now FP notice recved

My case has been affected by retrogression ... its eb3 ... but recved the FP notice ...

is this the case with anyone else out here ?
What could this mean ?

gimme_green said:
My case has been affected by retrogression ... its eb3 ... but recved the FP notice ...

is this the case with anyone else out here ?
What could this mean ?

Mine is eb3/retro too.
I received Code 3 FP notice on 10/8, scheduled for 10/13..
Not sure what does it mean..

I also got FP Notice appt is on 10/13.
But i only got for me and wife, for my son (5 years old) no FP notice.
Should my son also get the FP notice?

Thanks

dont know for sure... cud be our I-140 got cleared thats why .. cud be becos namecheck got cleared ... cud be becos they reserved a visa number (but highly unlikely)... maybe u can mail the I-485 email id ...

ProjectGC2006 said:

Thanks

ProjectGC2006 said:

Thanks

I got code 3 for all(me, wife and 4 year old), may be you will receive in few days for your child or you can call the national service number.

gimme_green said:
dont know for sure... cud be our I-140 got cleared thats why .. cud be becos namecheck got cleared ... cud be becos they reserved a visa number (but highly unlikely)... maybe u can mail the I-485 email id ...

I got my I-140 Approved a month ago, also found in the FP thread we can take our kids along with us, sometimes they will take the fingerprint even if we didnt get the Notice. But if they dont take the finger print then we got to call .

Any of you sent an e-mail inquiry for 140? If yes, were you be able to get useful info out of it? Can I get the draft of the e-mail please?

Tantan:

E-mail address is

CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov

Dear Mr. Bueno:
>
>My I-140, Application , was filed on
>XX 2005 (Receipt Notice Date).
>
>Currently, the CSC is processing I-140 applications with a receipt date of
> XX 2005. Since my notice date is before the current processing date, I
>was
>writing to find out the status of my I-140 application.
>
>My I-140 details are shown below:
>
>Applicant First Name:
>Applicant Middle name:
>Applicant Last Name:
>Applicant I140 Receipt #:
>Applicant Alien #:
>Applicant e-mail address:
>Applicant Date of Birth:
>Applicant Work Phone Number
>