April 2004, I140/485 Nebraska Concurrent filers

For the Medical exam, if I have taken the vaccinations in India will a letter from the doctor in India saying that I have taken the vaccinations in India be enough or will I have to take the vaccinations all over again over here?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

get all the original proof of vaccination on ur doctors letter head and submit it with your medical exam results. you dont have to get them done again.

No receipt yet ........

Hi,

I applied for I140/485 concurrent in first week of April 2004 at NSC. No receipts yet.

I just want to know that anybody has same problem.

Experts, what could be the reason?

:confused:

iknowitall,

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any form for vaccinations which I need to ask my doctor in India to fill out or should I just ask him to write the list of vaccinnes which I took on his letterhead?

If its a form which form is it? OR If its just a letter which I should take from him what should be the content of the letter.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

list of vaccinations on the doctors letter head duly signed with the dates on which they were taken should do the job.

I guess employer is not telling you the truth.
INS2004Filer said:
Hi,

I applied for I140/485 concurrent in first week of April 2004 at NSC. No receipts yet.

I just want to know that anybody has same problem.

Experts, what could be the reason?

:confused:

iknowitall,

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it. The "list of vaccinations on the doctors letter head duly signed with the dates on which they were taken" - should this letter by sealed and stamped by my doctor in India and then mailed to me to give to the doctor here. Or will the doctor here seal it and stamp it.

Its a bit confusing because even if the doctor in India seals and stamps the letter, the doctor here will open it to see it. So wont the immigration people feel that the letter of vaccinations from india was not sealed or stamped from there?

Please let me know and once again thanks a lot for your help.

any news about the new process

Has anyone heard if there is any news about the new concurrent process and if there are any approvals or problems?

I work in MD. My company's headquarters is in Kansas. So I filed my LC from Kansas (DOL was Chicago) and it was recently approved.

Which center should I be filing my I-140/485 from? NSC or VSC? and why?

Please do let me know what you all think about it.

Thank you,

finally got some response

INS2004Filer said:
Hi,

What's going on? Any comments....

- :D
Finally got response from BCIS and LIN# for I-485. Remaining lin#s yet to receive.

But BCIS says they received filing on May 14th, my actual filing date is April 8th.
So I lost almost more than a month time.

Today I saw on online status the last update was yesterday (May 18th).
---

Receipt Number Received - When does 365 day contdown start?

I had filed 140/485/765/131 at NSC. I have FedEx receipt showing delivery on May6th 2004. Just got the receipt numbers from the back of my checks from the bank. Looking up the numbers on BCIS website says that the application was received on May 13th 2004.

Question is: My 365 day countdown for applying for a 7th year H1 extension starts from May 6th or May 13th? I am ok if the countdown starts from the 6th. If it starts from the 13th, I fall short by 1 or 2 days? My 6th year H1 is valid thru May 10, 2005.

Please provide input if you know how this will work?

Thanks.

Iam pretty much sure that you will get EAD by then. So even if you are not eligible for extension, you can use EAD and work on it.

So don't worry.

March 2004, I140/485 Nebraska Concurrent filers

I still did not received my EAD and Advance Parole. I received Finger Print Notification. Any idea.
I-140 RD Feb 5, 2004
I-485 RD March 5, 2004
I-765 RD March 5, 2004
I-131 RD March 5, 2004

Received I-140 RFE on March 15, 2004. My employer not yet submitted RFE. He will send it soon.

Re: PAMIT73

Hi PAMIT73,

I believe, the 365 days count down for H1-7th year eligibility, starts from the date on which your labor certifictaion application was submitted and not from the date of I140 application receipt.

Hope this helps.

dwd123

dwd123 said:
Hi PAMIT73,

I believe, the 365 days count down for H1-7th year eligibility, starts from the date on which your labor certifictaion application was submitted and not from the date of I140 application receipt.

Hope this helps.

dwd123

Thank you for all your inputs. dwd123: Mine is an EB1-OR case and hence no labor cert. In any case, my lawyer says it the date that INS receives it is the day the countdown starts.

mid March 2004 140/485 concurrent filing nebraska

As mentioned My application was filed
mid March 2004 140/485 concurrent filing nebraska

I got my EAD and FP was done mid may.
I am waiting for I 140 / 485 approval

Since my application is being processed as per Fuji ohata memo my I 140 / 485 should be processed around the same time.

Can any one tell me if my assumption is correct. ?? Is there any one else whose case is similar to mine ?

Georgemichael and others:

My aplications were filed at the end of March. I have received receipts but nothing else yet. As far as I can tell, I don't think the much discussed memo is having any immediate effects. Will keep the forum updated on any news.

Received FP notice today

I485/ead/ap ND 14 april 2004
I140 approved 9 april 2004
ead awaiting, ap awating
first FP nd 21 may 2004

Didn't get the Receipts.

I had applied for 140/485/EAD/Ap on May 7th. Didn't receive the receipts yet and the checks are also not cashed by the USCIS till now.Is it normal?.My attorney is saying it will take 1 month to get the receipts.
I am worried because i am going to complete my 6 years on H1 by the end of July.So i need to get my EAD by then.
Can any one who applied around the same time got receipts?