* April 2003 Tracker *

Status
Not open for further replies.
abouttime said:
thanks, skotha! I've my appointment at the same place on the same date as well! so, hope to see you there.

Getting the second finger print notice - does this mean anything with regards to getting the final approval? are we getting close?

Hi Abouttime,
I have @ 9.00 A.M , What time you have.

I seen one approval who did FP2 on 8/13 ( early FP, scheduled for 9/21)
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=141448

Hope once we do our FP, we will here good news from INS soon!!!!

Are you planing for Early FP.....Let me know if you try.......
See you there on 9/21

Mine is at 11:00 am. What is early fp? Can you request that? Does it make a difference? I guess you are not planning to do that either.

FP & LUD

FYI ... I got my FP2 notice dated 8/19 and site shows LUD of 8/6. Whatever this means.

Only spouse's LUD change?????

Me and my wife's LUD was 5/27/03 since we have FP1. Today came to cofusion, I checked the status online and found that my wife's LUD is now 9/6/04 with the message says "On July 16, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made" . My LUD and message is still the same. Anybody has the same experience or input?????

Thanks in advance.

abouttime said:
Mine is at 11:00 am. What is early fp? Can you request that? Does it make a difference? I guess you are not planning to do that either.

Early FP means Going for FP before the scheduled date. Some centers will accept that, some not. As Ours is not for, another 2 weeks , so I am not going to try it.
So I will be attending on 9/21 as scheduled......

abouttime,
Mine use https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp which you have to creat an account and you can add your spouse into it. I am agree that LUD is not telling you anything. I just hope from what I have read from the forums that LUD change is when they (USCIS) are touching your case, I guess. But the date on LUD and the date in the message is totally different. But the messages are still the same for both of us. Anyway, just hope that this will lead to something good about our case. Hope everyone will hear good news soon.

thanks, roj86. my wife and I got the finger print notice from our lawyer last week but the online status doesn't seem to have changed.

Actually, it has! I did not login ever and hence, I didn't check the LUD. I thought the LUD was what was in the message but I guess not. My LUD has changed to 08/27/04 while my wife's hasn't.

our second FP notices are not issued yet. getting worried....did everybody get their 2nd FP notices when 1st FP had expired in middle or end of august?

Thanks.

pibo,
Mine FP1 is expiring too. Hope to get FP2 soon. My wife LUD just get changed but not mine. My FP1 is really close to your date, please see my signature. I hope you will hear something good soon also.

no LUD change for us... really getting worried... may be our file is lost behind the table.

LUD change does mean something

The online message stays the same "We have received your FP results on ....", a date after we have done our FP1.

My LUD changed when they received the result of the FP1. It also got changed before my first EAD was approved. Then right before my husband's EAD got approved, both my and his 485 LUD got changed. They are looking up the 485 cases when they are processing the related cases.

The current LUD for both my and my husband's 485 is 9/x/2004. We don't know what is coming next, could be RFE, FP2, or my H-1 renewal that I filed 2 months ago.

Good to see some activity

It appears April 2003 filers can expect some sort of activity this month (transfer/RFE/FP2 or approval). Hoping it turns out positive with I485 approval.

I485-Lud changed second time

Second time Lud changed for myself and spouse. first time LUD changed to Child. Now all three applications shows 9/10/2004 as LUD.

what could be the update this time?

LUD:8/5/04.9/10/04

485 ND ---------------> April 22 2003
I-140 Approved -------> July 21 th 2003 (week After RFE Answered)
FP1-------------------> Feb 11 th 2004
EAD2 AD -------------> July 15 2004
AP 2 AD--------------> July 15 th 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD changed again

cadcam72 said:
Second time Lud changed for myself and spouse. first time LUD changed to Child. Now all three applications shows 9/10/2004 as LUD.

what could be the update this time?

LUD:8/5/04.9/10/04

485 ND ---------------> April 22 2003 EB3
I-140 Approved -------> July 21st 2003 (week After RFE Answered)

LUD: 8/5/04,9/10/04,9/13/04

Last edited by a moderator:
cadcam...LUD for child

LUD change for child after many LUDs for yours...could mean approval. You would see something happening next few days.

Thanks Rajudm@roj86

rajudm said:
LUD change for child after many LUDs for yours...could mean approval. You would see something happening next few days.

Thanks guys for your feed back on my case, lets see what happens next.

485 ND ---------------> April 22 2003 EB3
I-140 Approved -------> July 21st 2003 (week After RFE Answered)

LUD:8/5/,9/10,9/13

Approved

I485----> EAC-03-151-XXXXX
my wife's I485--->EAC-03-151-XXXXX
LUD changed for both ->AUG,10 2004
APPROVED for Both--> AUG,16 2004
PS--> SEP,13 2004
my wife's PS SEP, 03 2004

thanks everybody :)