Status
Not open for further replies.
ramaraovr said:
I-140 /1-485 Rd 04/11/03
I-140 : ad 03/04.
fP1 done : 2/15/04.
I-485 LUD : 10/10/04. AD: ????

ramaraovr,

Can you update the consolidated tracker.

rajudm,
I talked to my lawyer and they are going to file an inquiry on monday. Or, can I do this myself, if it is easy enough? Are you saying that they would just come up with some excuse (what does security check really mean here)? If that is what is going to happen, is there any use in initiating the inquiry?

Thanks!

abouttime:

NSC stands for National Service Center. The NSC takes care all the 1800 number queries... I dont know of any easy way to call VSC directly...

I guess rajudm and others may be able to clarify more...

JJ

abouttime...

We are supposed to call National Service Center (NSC). Each service center used to have customer support during 2003, not any more. There were talks about bringing it back according to the recommendations of Ombudsman Prakash Khatri.

checked with FBI... They said they have send my FP information to Nebraska Service Center since Chicago comes under NSC... However my company has filed my I-485 at VSC... dont know when and how long will NSC takes to forward my FP results to VSC..

Sent out an email as well to FBI on name check...

Its wait and watch from now on..

JJ

LUD Changed for ND April 03 2003

Hi My LUD changed on 10/22 and again changed today 10/25. But still the same old message.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.