Approved / Waiting after responding to RFE? Please Post here....

Finally got approved...

The status is updated to:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 1, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283

Best of luck to everyone on the board. Appreciate all the help.

Approved!

Folks, my wife and I got approved today. Thanks to Rajiv and all the crew headed by Kashmir. I will remain on this site to encourage and advise future applicants, just as others did to me. God bless.

History:
RD: 9/3/02--EB1-OR (Filed myself without any attorney)
1 FP 10/02
2 FP 7/04---> LUDS: 7/13, 7/26, 7/30, 8/3
RFE issued: 8/02/04---(Proof of Status from 1997-2001, 3 tax year Ws2, 3 paystubs)
RFE replied: 8/9 (Used AC-21)
RFE rcvd: 8/17
LUD:8/18
AP: 9/2

Congrats Chakazulu; welcome to the club.

Ayy123 and mango_pickle, how long did it take you to get the physical approval notice after the online approval? Just want to sure they mail me to the correct address; I have had major problems with the addresses.

thanks

wac-01-292-5*****

responded to second RFE on june 28th..
it is the usual paystubs, etc..

Still waiting for a response..

--rdprasad

swind,

My lawyer got it in 3 days and I got the CC in 5 days. But I went for stamping with the originals from the lawyer.

Arsene_Lupin said:
Just checked my e-mail and saw an approval notice from USCIS. Case was approved on August 13th. I received a fingerprint notice asking me to appear at Oakland on September 1st. Instead I went to San Jose Charcot for early FP on Aug 4th.

Thanks to everyone on this great forum!

Hi Arsene,

Did you walkin to the chatcot office directly?. How did
you approach as we also would like to go to this office
prior to appointment date.

Thanks in advance for your information.

Destiny.

RFE reply was received by CIS on Jun 17. Still waiting for approval

There is nothing happened since CIS received RFE reply on Jun 17. The LUD is 7/26. I called CIS once and sent fax twice. I don't know how long I have to wait for approval.

WAC 02-093-5****

LUD changed

Case Status changed to the following:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On September 13, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

kiwistar said:
Case Status changed to the following:

Current Status:

On September 13, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Hi

This is the same message my case also had. But INS has took action within 10 days after the RFE received. Please do not worry. You will receive reply very soon. All the best.

I am also waiting after responding to RFE. They received the response on Aug 28th, no actions after that..any idea how long it will take.

ND : 09/02
2nd FP done : 07/17
RFE rcvd : 08/07
response rcvd : 08/28

RFE rsponded on 09/15

485 ND : 09/08/2002
2nd FP done on 08/09
RFE issued on
self : 08/17
daughter : 08/17
RFE responded on
self : 09/10 - AC21 case needed deatils EVL, pay stubs etc.
daughter : 09/05 - medical for chest X ray done.
website updated with RFE response on 09/15. Awaiting approval.

Approved

Hi All,

Wanted to share this news with all of you that all our cases (Wife, daughter and myself) have been approved on September 16, 2004 as per online status check and email from USCIS. Still waiting for the approval letter though.

It was a very cumbersome journey, but would like to thank all of you guys on this board for being there and helping everyone.

God bless you all and I pray that those waiting should also get the approval soon.

My case details
WAC 02-093-56***
485 RD: 17th January, 2002
485 ND: 23 January, 2002
2nd Fingerprinting done on Jan end 2004
Unusual RFE in May end for: 1. Geographic Information, 2. Maintenance of Status etc.
RFE reply received by USCIS on June 11, 2004
Asked the lawyer to put in a query and the lawyer called up USCIS on 08/18 and they said wait for 30 days...usual stuff.
I was expecting another RFE but by God's grace got approved within 30 days of the query.

Thanks once again everyone.

PK

There was an RFE on my case for my birth certificate. My lawyer submitted my BC and also AC21 form along with it. INS has recvd the documents on 15-sep-2004. The case update says my type of cases takes anywhere between 660 days. Is this the standard message that they give everybody or ?????.

Hi Mango_pickle,

I am new to this site. I have couple of questions.

1. How can I check the case status (I-485) ?
[All these days I was just relying on my lawyer to get the status]

2. What is LUD?

I would appreciate your kind response.

Thanks

Hi All

My case and my wife's case has been approved by INS on september 9th 2004. Till today myself or my lawyer have not received the approval notice. My daughters cases have been approved by INS on september 13th 2004. My lawyer had received their approval notices on september 15th 2004.

Is any one had experience like this? What I should do in this case?

Please advice.

Waiting for approval

Primary Aprroved : 06/16/2004
Spouse RFE received : 07/25/2005

RFE replied : 09/08/2004 (Its a company lawyer who did too much delay :(( in replying :(((( )
RFE received : 09/16/2004

Waiting for approval desperately.

Regards,

Waiting for approval

My wife's case:

RFE reply received by USCIS on 09/17/2004.

Waiing for appoval.

SquareOne
WAC03-056-52***

RFE reply sent .. waiting for approval

Hi SquareOne,
I saw your meesage and it looks like we are on the same boat of primary approved and waiting for spouse approval.

Let me know your situation so that we can track the progress.

Will wait for your reply

Spouse case : WAC-03-142-506**
RFE received by INS : 09/16/2004

---------------------------------------------------
RFE contents :
FORM G-325 A : Submit an updated FORM G-325A, Biographic infomration

EVIDENCE OF ON GOING RELATIONSHIP WITH PRINCIPAL ALIEN : Your marriage to the pricipal alien was on XX-DEC-2002 . Your application for adjustement of status was filed on April XX, 2003. Submit evidence that you and the principal alien remain in a valid marital relationship, such evidence may be birth certificates for children born out of your union since the filing of your adjustment of status application, joint bank accounts, evidence of you being included on the principal alien's medical benefits, joint filing of income taxes, mortgage documents, utility bills ,etc.

PUBLIC CHARGE : Submit evidence of the principal alien's ability to continue to support you and that you will not become a public charge

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER : You have applied for and been granted employment authorizations benefits. Submit a copy of your Social Security Card and evidence of your employment in United States.

COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT : Submit a complete copy of every page of your passport-even the blank pages

CURRENT ADDRESS : Supply this office with evidence of your current resident address, such as current utility bills, bank statements, newly issues driver licence etc. Submit the same evidence for the principal alien to show that he or she resides at the same address.
---------------------------------------------------

Waiting for approval

Hi gcseeker3,

The RFE was for completing the pending medical tests and birth certificate.
We had submitted non-availablity certificate and 2 affidavits for the birth certificate with I485 the application.

As my attorney suggested we sent 2 more affidavits as RFE reply.

RFE reply received by USCIS on 09/17/2004.
Last update date changed again on 09/20/2004.

-SqareOne
WAC-03-056-52***