Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

My EAD case status says that Show finger prints were taken. Description says fingerprints relating to your Form- I-765 have been applied to your case? What does it means?

M
My EAD case status says that Show finger prints were taken. Description says fingerprints relating to your Form- I-765 have been applied to your case? What does it means?
My wife’s case now has same status. I think they just attached fingerprint to case so no need to do fingerprint again. We had fingerprint in month after submitting asylum application.

Hi, (my husband ane me) have a pending decision asylum since April 2019. we file i 765 for ead on November, my i 765 was denied since december 12th and i don't receive the notice yet, or the i765 for my husban stay in the stay *finger review was completed) since december 5th.
My husband is the principal applicant for the asylum, and me the derivative.
it's normal that my i765 for ead was denied?

Hi, (my husband ane me) have a pending decision asylum since April 2019. we file i 765 for ead on November, my i 765 was denied since december 12th and i don't receive the notice yet, or the i765 for my husban stay in the stay *finger review was completed) since december 5th.
It's not normal to get your EAD denied. Do you guys have another kind of valid work authorization such as OPT EAD?
When was your interview? Which office?

Did you wait till your clock is 180 days before applying? What is the reason for denial?

Just wanted give a quick update about my asylum EAD. My lawyer sent the paperwork (I-765) in 151st day of applying for asylum, in 180th day I got a text message that my asylum EAD has been approved, and today I got my EAD card by mail. It was exactly on time, and I'm hoping to get the asylum decision faster, by next year.