Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

Quick question what you write in i-765 form in 15 section Current Immigration Status. We write asylum applicant? I am waiting for decision, interview was done

Also we write (c)(8) for whom interview was done and decision is pending?

Current immigration status- asylum pending
And (c) (8)
I think it would be the same for both cases who are waiting for interview and decision.

Thanks

One question, how do I track EAD application, they will send me receipt notice?

I sent it today to their PO box, I sent certified mail. I put both my and my wife's applications in one envelope.

Thanks
One question, how do I track EAD application, they will send me receipt notice?
I sent it today to their PO box, I sent certified mail. I put both my and my wife's applications in one envelope.

If you want to get the email and mobile text (SMS) notification,
you got to fill up the form G-1145 and send them together with your EAD application.
this way, every case update will be inform to your email and mobile phone text (SMS) right away.
If you did this then they will sent you email containing your "receipt number" even before they mail you the receipt notice.
this "receipt number" can be used to check your status online on the website.

I sent my application and my wife application in SEPARATE envelope though,
I worry they might miss something if I put both our application together.

I sent mine using First Class Mail (with tracking) through paypal,
and my wife using Priority Mail (more expensive) through USPS website,
funny thing is, they both arrive at the same time :)

If you want to get the email and mobile text (SMS) notification,
you got to fill up the form G-1145 and send them together with your EAD application.
this way, every case update will be inform to your email and mobile phone text (SMS) right away.
If you did this then they will sent you email containing your "receipt number" even before they mail you the receipt notice.
this "receipt number" can be used to check your status online on the website.

I sent my application and my wife application in SEPARATE envelope though,
I worry they might miss something if I put both our application together.

I sent mine using First Class Mail (with tracking) through paypal,
and my wife using Priority Mail (more expensive) through USPS website,
funny thing is, they both arrive at the same time :)

Hi man ,

Today they received my RFE and I have to wait until further notice, anyway I was just wondering to check if you already applied for your SSN? when will you apply for it? what is the procedure?

Unfortunately I didn't send G1145 form, so may be I call after a while and check it?

I sent certified mail, so when they recieve I will get receipt notification

Unfortunately I didn't send G1145 form, so may be I call after a while and check it?

I sent certified mail, so when they recieve I will get receipt notification

Not necessary,
the G-1145 form is just to notify you for the very first time they received your application.
if you want update on your case status (after they received your application),
just register your name (user ID/email) at USCIS case status update webpage.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp;jsessionid=bacThzshE3WUq8G-nu4ju

and you are ready to go :)

Certain aliens who are temporarily in the United States may file this form to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Other aliens who are authorized to work in the United States without restrictions must also use this form to apply for a document that shows such authorization.

"Ties" to your home country are the things that bind you to your hometown, homeland, or current place of residence (i.e., job, family, financial prospects that you own or will inherit, investments, etc).

Nice, I registered there but right now I don't have my i765 case number, I have only asylum case which is not visible here. So they will automatically link when i765 case is created?

Nice, I registered there but right now I don't have my i765 case number, I have only asylum case which is not visible here. So they will automatically link when i765 case is created?

That I forgot, but maybe you need to enter your I-765 Receipt number into your account so the account will know.
I don't think it is automatic... I really forget about this step though,... cause I done this one month ago... (I am getting old now hahaha)
so wait until you received your paper notice containing your I-765 receipt number...

Today i filled up my EAD application and got ready to send it via USPS tomorow so by monday or Tuesday they should receive it . For info I will be complating150 days by Tuesday.wish you all getting your EAD sooner

Hold on till Tuesday before you send it.if it gets there before you hit the 150 days it will be a denial.iam saying that cauz it happened to me! Good luck

Today i filled up my EAD application and got ready to send it via USPS tomorow so by monday or Tuesday they should receive it . For info I will be complating150 days by Tuesday.wish you all getting your EAD sooner

I would advice you to hold until you reach 150 days before sending the package. you have been waiting 145 days... A few more days wont kill you. Don't mess it all up coz your anxious.

Waz!

I have to send it anyway no one will review it due to thanks giving holiday lets say if I send it by monday the will have it on wensday with no action will be taken until monday next week .

I have to send it anyway no one will review it due to thanks giving holiday lets say if I send it by monday the will have it on wensday with no action will be taken until monday next week .

No, don't sent them tomorrow.
listen to what other here said, better late a bit than got rejected and you will easily lost 2 week of your time.
if you sent them tomorrow and it got there by Monday/Tuesday, they will read your application right away.
and they will see that you had not reach 150days and they will sent it back to you!

you see, the way it work is, the center received your application, input your data (and check your clock first),
then they forward your files to your local processing center for the final processing of your EAD.

so, wait a bit until you really at the 150th day, then sent it.
yes, we do have thanksgiving holiday coming, but that is better than being rejected...