Applicants Who Filed/or About To File Form I-129f For A K-3 Visa, Please Share Your Story Here

To Pinesh

Pinesh, hi. Sorry, didn\'t get back to you right away. I did receive an approval for the K-3 dated October 10 from Chicago.

Any more news on your end?

Take care.

Eren

How do you know that, Al

I was just wondering how did you find out that it goes to the NVC center first? How long does it take to get to the consulate?
\'Thanks.

Eren

The daily updates on this Website.

Hi Eren,

I found the info. from the daily updates on this Web. (9/28/01).
They are 8 pages, title: K3 Visa Implementation.
The first line reads as following:

REF: A) STATE 057338 B) FEDERAL REGISTER VOL. 66, NO. 174, SEPTEMBER 7, 2001.

Al

New Information

I called National Visa Center today, to my surprise she was actually very nice and well informed. She was Able to pull up my record of my Approved Ke Petition that was sent to them by INS, they had received it and it was in the system. According to her they had received a whole batch of Approved K3 form Chicago. the only thing the were doing is enter them in the computer for some kind of check or for their own information purpose I am not sure.
She also indicated that as soon as its done entering into their system it will be forwarded to the Consulate. She couldn\'t give me any time line, in fact she said it is going quick she asked me to check back in two weeks. Since this is new she couldn\'t give me the time line on this.
B. Ahmed

IT IS VERY GOOD NEWS!

HiAhmed,

I\'m so glad that I was right about INS forwarding the approved I-129F Petition to NVC.

Good Luck,
Al

File sent to the consulate.

Hi all.
Just called NVC a few minutes ago and i was told my File has just been sent to the consulate today.
You guys should call NVC.

My documents were received also at NVC today

The lady was also very nice and said the same thing that this is all very new to them and put me on hold to check how long it will take to forward it to the consulate. She came back and told me that it will take from 2 to 4 weeks. Hopefully, it\'ll be more 2 than 4 :)

Which of the two Affidavit of Support are you planning to fill out for the K-3 package?

Would it be I-134 or I-864? Initially I was told that the package is exactly like the fiance package, so it would be I-134 which I already filled out, notarized and mailed to my husband, who already took it to the consulate.

Today I got an e-mail from the consulate telling me that an Affidavit of Support needs to be filled out and should be form I-864. I thought that I-864 would need to be filled out when my husband will be readjusting his status in the U.S. I hope they are a little confused at the Consulate and I won\'t need to resend them the I-864.

Can someone clarify that?

Thanks.

what would be your nationality ?

Once you get your US Certificate of Naturalization, your nationality -- as seen by US Government -- is US.

Regards
Dr Boumediene Bouali

What number should I call to find out my case info.????

Can someone please tell me where I should call to find out more about my case.I mean if its reached the conulate or not. Should I call the consulate or should I call the NVC. What are the number for the NVC? Eren- Did your spouse already get pakcet 3?

Kanan, my file just reached NVC today

My husband didn\'t get Packet 3 yet since the documents are not at the consulate yet, but in London they allow to bring some of the filled out documents before they receive file from the NVC. So my husband already took some of the documents required to the Consulate, so they can start a file on him.

NVC phone number I don\'t have right now, but I will look for it yesterday. Maybe someone else has it here.

Take care.

NVC phone #?

Deji Banjo,,,, would you please give me the number you called for nvc, to find this information about your file being sent to the conuslate? thanks