Applicants Who Filed/or About To File Form I-129f For A K-3 Visa, Please Share Your Story Here

SOMEONE ALREADY RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR K-3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, everyone! This is what we have been waiting for! I just spoke to someone and his wife received an approval for the K-3 visa. Interview at the Embassy in Germany is scheduled for October!

Wow! This is going fast!

INS is closed today

I don\'t know for how long it might slow down, but I called the INS general number and they are not answering. I am sure they are closed today as they were yesterday. Let\'s take one day at a time.

No Title

It looks like the applicant. The spouse is going for the interview at the Embassy in October.

No Title

No Deji, I don\'t have that number. I don\'t think it\'s even available to the public. BTW, the INS office was closed this morning when I called, but it was reopened later on in the date according to the CNN.

At least we are getting some good news.

Someone received an approval from Missouri in 22 days from the day of mailing

In light of the tragic events that our Country and its citizens went through, some good news are coming out.

I just found out that someone received an approval from the Missouri office for the K-3 visa in 22 days from the day of mailing the I-129F. Now they are just waiting for the interview. Wow! This is going fast! I hope we all get fast answers :)

Some news

On Aug 23,I received Notice of Acition, sent on Aug 30, According to INS, It takes Approx 30 to 60 days from the date of the receipt of the notice for Approval for K3

Bobby

I-129F Petition

I received the teceipt of the certified letter (I-130petition)sent to TX . Can I use this as an evidence along with my I-129F form to Chicago or should I wait untill I get my NOA from Tx then send them out. Need help.
Thanks.
Al.

may be somebody knows....

I am from Moldova and my husband is American citizen, our marriage took place in USA and he filed I-130 for me and for my minor daughter. At this moment I am already lawful permanent resident, but my daughter still waiting in Moldova (where I came from) for approval her paper. And I want to know if she eligible for new K-4 visa.

Does terrorist attack affect INS procedures?

We mailed our petition for K1 on Monday September 10, 2001. Does anyone know, due to terrorist attacks, if this will somehow delay process of petition.

what happend

hello Eren
what happend when you filed for your spouse for k3 visa. did you hear anything from ins. Do you know how long does it take to get approval for k3. coz i am going to mail for my spouse on moday (oct 1) so i want to know the time fram that how long does it take her to get here. please respond me back as soon as you get time
Thank you very much
Pinesh

Hello Eren (What happend did they respond )

hello Eren
what happend when you filed for your spouse for k3 visa. did you hear anything from ins. Do you know how long does it take to get approval for k3. coz i am going to mail for my spouse on moday (oct 1) so i want to know the time fram that how long does it take her to get here. please respond me back as soon as you get time
Thank you very much
Pinesh

No Title

hello Eren
Thank you very much
Pinesh

Filed for my husband on 8/24

Hello everyone, I mailed my petetion on 8/24 to the Chicago office. Since I mailed it with a return receipt from the post office I knew exactly when they received my file.They had my file at Chicago on 8/27. Since it was the long weekend and everything I wasnt expecting to get anything back from them. I was waiting and waiting and I got nothing until just two weeks ago. I heard something fromthem on the 18th of September. It was a notice of action (as they call it) It just said that they have received my mail and they are processesing it and the time it takes to do tha is 30-60 days. The date they have on my receipt is 8/30. So today its been a month. I havent gotten anything else from them yet. I\'m still waiting. It seems that every process they try to make short it seems to be getting longer and longer.
Did anyone else get anything from them yet?
I think the receipt it self takes about 3 weeks to come. Lets hope it gets fater. The process is just like fiance visa.
Please reply if you anyone has heard anything from them.

it takes 2 1/2 to 3 weeks time to get the receipt.

Hello everyone, I mailed my petetion on 8/24 to the Chicago office. Since I mailed it with a return receipt from the post office I knew exactly when they received my file.They had my file at Chicago on 8/27. Since it was the long weekend and everything I wasnt expecting to get anything back from them. I was waiting and waiting and I got nothing until just two weeks ago. I heard something fromthem on the 18th of September. It was a notice of action (as they call it) It just said that they have received my mail and they are processesing it and the time it takes to do tha is 30-60 days. The date they have on my receipt is 8/30. So today its been a month. I havent gotten anything else from them yet. I\'m still waiting. It seems that every process they try to make short it seems to be getting longer and longer.
Did anyone else get anything from them yet?
I think the receipt it self takes about 3 weeks to come. Lets hope it gets fater. The process is just like fiance visa.
Please reply if you anyone has heard anything from them.

Reciept

Hello Kanan
My wife filed K-3 petition and she got the reciept within a week. After that its more than a month and we haven\'t heard anything from them.
Raj

delayed on purpose

Raj,
I think the immigration is delaying the matter purposely. I dont think they have any intention of clearing this matter anytime soon. I wish that i hadnt applied for the K-3 visa. I wish that instead I just kept my originalI-130 file. I am sure I would have atleast received my approval. I know that all this delay is caused by the terrorist attacks and also that they probably received petetions for K-3 in thousands. I really dont think that they were prepared for K3 visas.I hope something comes soon. I am sure you know how hard it is to be away from a loved one. Has anyone gotten anything besides a receipt? I would love to hear if so.
-Kanan